Search results

  1. N

    Punk Toilet

    I'm at a loss of words right now... crazy https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/saperotayato  
  2. N

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Iron Bank (CG/Relax Gaming)

    Feedback: I love this game, it's very fun and interesting. I think it's very hard to bonus as I prefer to do regular spins instead of buys.. other than that I love the random feature but would be more exciting if any of the random features (except mystery symbol) actually hit more often when it...
  3. N

    Temple Tumble - 2502x [END: 69 spins / 23x multi!]

    Holy crap.. just hit 2502x on Temple Tumble.. ended with 69 spins and 23x multi. Will post pictures of the best wins once/if my game history for relax gaming works.
  4. N

    Tombstone - 3307x

    Holy shit, got all 3 wilds within 4 spins.. 20 kr stake, 66154 straight to cashout land! 3307x!
  5. N

    Reactoonz 2 - 1075x

    Wow. So it's actually possible! 16x pinks with x2 garga :D Look at this beauty!!
  6. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Let's Get Ready To Rumble (Relax Gaming)

    220,4x Not bad! Decent game :)
  7. N

    Bonanza - Monster base game hit!! (Over 1800x)

    Unfortunately I was a bit late on hitting the screenshot so I'm unsure of the ways, but it was red gems e v e r y w h e r e!!! Had a bunch of them lined up all over and was missing the first reel, hit aces which cleared up 3 spots on the first reel and hit two red gems which resulted in this...
  8. N

    Danger High Voltage - Nice win! 6x6x (426x)

    Just hit this, was doing €2 bets but decided to to raise to €3, €4 then first spin at €5 I hit this: Merry christmas to everyone at CasinoGrounds!
  9. N

    Worst (non)-hit ever on Reactoonz?

    So I just hit this on Reactoonz, must be incredibly rare to get Incision -> Wilds and get 0 hits. Anyone else had this happen? It's definitely a first for me.
  10. N

    Two big wins (Reactoonz 1505x & Tiki Tumble 1173x)

    Had a crazy hit on Reatoonz in the base game (wasn't even garga!) a few days ago. Ended up withdrawing 27000 NOK (€2700) So then a few days ago I decided to test out FrankFred with Letsgiveitaspin's link and I've had some decent wins there as well. Hit a few 750x gargas and managed to turn...
  11. N

    Reactoonz (1532x)

    Hit 17x pink on Reactoonz, 24k win. Then garga came and all I got was 500 NOK :( Still, a very nice win. My very first pink with 2x multiplier on Reactoonz. I ended up withdrawing 22k of this, going to play around with the rest. Cheers guys, and remember, gamble responsibly :)
  12. N

    Viking Runecraft [4236x]

    Got some free spins at 1 NOK per spin and hit a massive 4236x win on Viking Runecraft.. what a shame it was such a low bet ;( Still, a very nice win even though I did not make the wager.
  13. N

    Nice bonus round on Captain Venture (590x) and 161x on TwinSpin

    Hit a nice bonus on Captain Venture the other day Then on TwinSpin I got a nice 4 reel twin spin and hit this: Not as nice but hey, 161x is still pretty decent :)
  14. N

    Almost 1000x on Hot Sync

    940x on Hot Sync! €0.60 bet, won €563! My biggest win so far :D
Back
Top