Search results

  1. X

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Iron Bank (CG/Relax Gaming)

    Hi.  Frank Fred Casino, 729x, 20.11.2020. A great Slot, a lot potencial!
  2. X

    [GIVEAWAY] Hammer of Vulcan (Quickspin)

    Royal Panda x171 19.10.2020 21:06 Dont like the game so much, the bonus is too volatile... and the regular spins not very entertaing...
  3. X

    [GIVEAWAY] Odin Infinity Reels Megaways (ReelPlay)

    Hi I leave here my winning for the random draw.  Bet , 720 CLP, aprox 0.8 EUR. x125, 22.04 ,9 july. Feedback: I think that is a great slot. I love the progressive oportunity.... Is a very high volatile slot but a lot entertaiment.
  4. X

    [GIVEAWAY] WildPops (AvatarUX)

    Hi! I leave here my profit for the competition of the biggest X wins. x548 This was at 18.42 11 July, playing at Caxino. It is a very entertaining and volatile game! Regards!
  5. X

    Leo Vegas - Deposit Issue

    Hi all.  I have 2 problems with Leo Vegas casino... First,  I deposited money from my bank account ( Using the approved methods of payment from my country Chile), The money had been withdraw from my bank account and nothing in my Leo Vegas account. This happen 15 days ago and no solution...
  6. X

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time (Evolution Gaming)

    x2000 Pachinko. Total Bet , 10000 CLP, aprox 13 EUR. Bet on Pachinko aprox 2,5 EUR.
Back
Top