I took the first feature and got 10s as symbol. it pretty much was fullscreen at the end. it went NUTS. was a 30 euro bonusbuy. look at the difference in wins on my history 😂
happy days, if i got another collecter there in the end that could've been max win pretty sure :D sorry for bad quality I was too excited and phone pic.
played on LeoVegas 134x
very volatile slot, awesome graphics and alot of cool features. crazy potential
would love to see something different from iron dog as its quite the same as pirate kingdom
Has anyone ever seen more spins? This was probably the most tilting bonus i've ever had, so many deadspins and teases with skulls etc.. for the amount of spins this was very bad but ofcourse I will take it.
went on a very lucky run on BOD starting on 0,50 bet.. normally never play these high bets but the bonuses just kept coming in when i raised and landed this on the last spin! cashed it all out and will do something nice with it :D