I took the first feature and got 10s as symbol. it pretty much was fullscreen at the end. it went NUTS. was a 30 euro bonusbuy. look at the difference in wins on my history 😂
happy days, if i got another collecter there in the end that could've been max win pretty sure :D sorry for bad quality I was too excited and phone pic.
Has anyone ever seen more spins? This was probably the most tilting bonus i've ever had, so many deadspins and teases with skulls etc.. for the amount of spins this was very bad but ofcourse I will take it.
went on a very lucky run on BOD starting on 0,50 bet.. normally never play these high bets but the bonuses just kept coming in when i raised and landed this on the last spin! cashed it all out and will do something nice with it :D
So i left on 25 auto spins on Immortal and went to get a drink real quick, walk back in my Room and see this on the screen.. Mindblown haha.
My first ever 1000x + hit! Shame I missed it have asked the casino if I could possibly get a video of it