Search results

  1. Matthew Forman

    5000x WIN ON FRUTZ (1000$) LAST SPIN!!!!

    My first ever 5000x win & 1000$ win in one hit. I was dumbfounded when it hit, I thought it said 98$ not 980$. Happened on the last spin of the bonus 😅😅 https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=165643195&partner=431&language=en  
  2. Matthew Forman

    INSANE 2000x MYSTERIOUS MUSEUM BASE GAME - 4 REELS PHARAOHS BABY!!!!

    This was insane - casually spinning and this finally hits. Been waiting awhile to see them PHARAOHS!!!!
  3. Matthew Forman

    FRUTZ - 5000x INSANE WIN ON LAST SPIN (1000$)

    My first ever 5000x win & 1000$ win in one hit. I was dumbfounded when it hit, I thought it said 98$ not 980$. Happened on the last spin of the bonus 😅😅 https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=165643195&partner=431&language=en
  4. Matthew Forman

    BUSHIDO XWAYS 1000X+ WIN!

  5. Matthew Forman

    FRUTZ 5000X WIN - BONUS

    Watch this 5000x win on Frutz from a .20 bonus buy https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=165643195&partner=431&language=en
  6. Matthew Forman

    HUGE .20$ BET WINNING 3665X TOP SYMBOL - EAST COAST VS WEST COAST

    https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/totawawodewo?device=desktop&language=en&environment=casino&operator=ROOBET
Back
Top