Search results

  1. Slotplayer

    Some recent wins of mine

    Not the greatest in terms of multipliers, but wins nevertheless:
  2. Slotplayer

    Half an hour worth of big win

    Slots featured are: 300 Shields, Ruby Slippers, Kooza, Montezuma, Immortal Ronance, Dead or Alive, Egg'O'Matic, Zeus III, Lost Island, Amazon Queen and Jungle Wild
  3. Slotplayer

    Sunny Scoops big win

    Stops press - Slotplayer managed to get a big win for a change!!!
  4. Slotplayer

    Casino blocking software

    Here is some software that will help the temptation to gamble online: (1) K9 Web Protection (free) - http://www1.k9webprotection.com/  This one is easy to circumvent though unless you get a family member to set the password so you can't override it. (2) GamBlock (pay ware) -...
  5. Slotplayer

    Show remaining wagering requirement on stream

    I have been thinking about programming an app that shows the remaining wagering requirement on screen via OBS on a live basis. This saves the streamer having to interrupt the play to check remaining wagering because it will always be shown on screen. It will require me contacting casinos that...
  6. Slotplayer

    New upcoming releases

    Fresh off the press from my contact at Scientific Gaming: The first one that is going to be released on the 1st November 2016 is Money Roulette Tycoon. The games brings Monopoly and Roulette closer together than even before: The second release is called Kooza and is scheduled for release on...
  7. Slotplayer

    Secret of the Stones big win

    This morning at Videoslots:
  8. Slotplayer

    Twitch - hosting another channel (viewers)

    This morning I hosted Nickslots and at the moment of the host I had 100+ viewers. When I looked back on Nick's stream, it said I hosted him but only with 5 viewers? Is this some kind of bug with Twitch or is my viewer count up the creek? I use Snaz to establish the number of viewers that I have...
  9. Slotplayer

    Big win on Invisible Man

    Straight from this morning's stream:
  10. Slotplayer

    Mega big win on Black Knight II

    This morning at Videoslots casino:
  11. Slotplayer

    Big wins on Immortal Romance and Secret of the Stones

    Just to prove that two wild reels are not always needed for a nice withdrawal type of win on Secret of the Stones:
  12. Slotplayer

    Somebody nicked all of the pictures!!!

    This page: http://casinogrounds.com/how-to-stream-casino-games/ All of the pictures accompanying the article appear to have gone disappearing?
  13. Slotplayer

    Casino Slots and RTP percentages

    Some feedback regarding the page containing the casino slots and RTP percentages. The page contains: but it then starts to list games such as Mega Joker, Queen of Riches and The Wish Master with high RTP's. I would disagree with the fact that playing these games is going to "have your casino...
  14. Slotplayer

    Streaming through laptop challenges

    I stream my slot play via a lap top and that brings its own challenges. My internet connection is fast and so is the lap top so in terms of performance streaming the slot play is not too difficult. However, what is a challenge is keeping track of chat (both Youtube and Twitch), your followers...
  15. Slotplayer

    The "it was almost a wildline" win on Dead or Alive

    Playing with the cashback money and a VIP bonus but did meet the wagering at the end with a nice cash out helped by this almost 1,000x win on DOA:
  16. Slotplayer

    Add streaming event to calendar?

    Hi Guys, Is it possible to add a streaming event to the calendar? I can't see an option?
  17. Slotplayer

    Terminator II hot mode does exist after all

    I know that Nickslots has been chasing this elusive Hot Mode for a while. This win happened on a dedicated "hot mode or bust" Twitch stream last night. At least the aim of the stream was achieved, but boy did the final amount of money in terms of multiplier disappoint. So there you have it...
  18. Slotplayer

    Slotplayer streamiing on Twitch

    Let me first of all introduce myself. My name is Mark, and I stream regularly on Twitch playing at Videoslots casino. I live in the UK and for those of you that have already seen me play, you may notice from my accent that I am Dutch of origin. My twitch stream can be found here...
Back
Top