Search results

  1. Slotplayer

    Captain Venture mega big win

    And the Captain did it once again, this time at Casumo Casino:
  2. Slotplayer

    Captain Venture yet again!!!

    Two bonuses in very quick succession. The second one came after I withdrew £600 and got the balance a little up by playing Lucky Lady Charm. This time playing at Rizk Casino and yet another withdrawal:
  3. Slotplayer

    Bonanza Big Win

    This slot owed me big time so feeling lucky I went for it at £4 a spin. It paid off for once.......
  4. Slotplayer

    Garden of Riches big win

    Too right they are: £100 + £300 in today with £500 still left to play and this withdrawn:
  5. Slotplayer

    Garden of Riches big win

    I owe @Nick a big favour. Wouldn't have played at Bellfruit Casino had it not been for his stream today. The wins and withdrawals keep on coming:
  6. Slotplayer

    Good old Captain Venture again

    Played with the £500 left from my last massive withdrawal at Bellfruit Casino. Garden of Riches wasn't playing ball so only one slot to go to - ahoy everybody it is rum and coke time!
  7. Slotplayer

    From £100 to £xxx on Novomatics

    Watched @Nick stream earlier and felt it may be my lucky day and that karma was due. £100 in at Bellfruit Casino. When the first bonus of the video hit, I already dipped into the bonus fund so had to top up by £300 because only "real" money counts towards wagering. Didn't dip into the...
  8. Slotplayer

    The Captain came good again

    Sod the Rhino, say hello to the Captain:
  9. Slotplayer

    Mega Win on Captain Venture

    After a decent win during Bingo last night (yeah I know, age is showing but you got to keep the missus happy!) I was testing whether my luck were to continue at Casumo. Haven't played slots for ages online and low and behold it appears they have missed me. I deleted my old channel so this is...
  10. Slotplayer

    Streamers and their bleeding view bots

    It is silly o'clock in the morning, and the casino section is showing these with the highest viewers:   It is pretty clear that all of these use view bots. Not sure about anybody else, but I have repeatedly reported these channels for breaking the Twich TOS of using view bots but nothing...
  11. Slotplayer

    Available to do some intro videos

    Now that I have plenty of time available to do other things, I am available to make introduction videos for you. Below is the video that I used for my past streams. I will not charge for my time but I may ask for the respective music license fee o be reimbursed (usually between $15 and $25...
  12. Slotplayer

    Dead or Alive big win

    Ever so close to a double wild line......
  13. Slotplayer

    Book of Dead big win

    Less than half an hour into the streaming session and cash out time:
  14. Slotplayer

    Another Captain Venture Big Win

    Videoslots was playing badly, so a change of scene to Rizk:
  15. Slotplayer

    Alternative streaming platform

    Is there a good alternative available to Twitch? I already multi stream to both Twitch and Youtube but am getting a little disillusioned by Twitch, especially their unwillingness to deal with those that steal other's streams and use view bots. It pisses you right off when you see the most...
  16. Slotplayer

    Steamtower top floor!!!

    Finally managed the top floor:
  17. Slotplayer

    Various 100x + wins

    All at Videoslots Casino, Slots featured are Cloud Quest, Happy Halloween and Terminator II:
  18. Slotplayer

    Captain Venture Mega Big Win

    Playing at Rizk Casino. Apologies for the lack of game sound, but the dimwit that I am forgot to record it with sound
  19. Slotplayer

    Matsuri Slot Big Win

    Something different from the norm for a change. Slot was suggested by Jemchipsa in chat so first time playing this and it hit decent with one reel off a massive win:
  20. Slotplayer

    Slot Win Compilation

    Some more recent wins of mine (all at Videoslots Casino) Slots featured are: King King, Raging Rhino, Book of Dead and Bonanza:
Back
Top