Search results

  1. T

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    For the raffle draw: LeoVegas - 62x LeoVegas - 124x I'd previously play approx 1000 spins on this and didn't even realise there was another bonus beyond the grind (dragon) bonus, but playing it for this comp I seemed to hit the chest bonus every 50 spins or so. This game is weird, but I still...
  2. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Deadwood (Nolimit City)

    Wow, this game is ridiculous 34 spins in and get the shootout bonus in the hunter freespins (https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/soizubeguho) for 580x, about 40 spins later and I hit 221x in Gunslinger free spins. Started off on 20p and instantly regretting not doing my usual £1 stakes.  Really...
  3. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Gorilla Gold Megaways (Blueprint)

    113x for the random draw Very much like the idea of this game though I'm torn between whether it pays well (ie stake per machine 10p) or not too well (ie overall stake 50p).I played a few normal bonuses at first and they were very indifferent, then started gambling for the Super Spins, with...
  4. T

    Jurassic Park - 1172x - £.120 Stake

    A couple of months ago I hit over 1000x on the same feature, been playing to try and open player selection so I can play the Triceratops Feature, the irony being the Velociraptor bonus has paid me way more than the Triceratops feature ever has, twice.
  5. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

    Waited till I'd completed 10,000 spins before posting in the hope of hitting something larger but this is the best I can muster 148x. Have I been really unlucky?? I like the game and its a new interesting concept (once you understand it) and will continue to play it, here's what i learnt: Its...
  6. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Giza Infinity Reels (ReelPlay)

     For the random draw 173x. I have mixed feeling about this game. First attempt it seemed to bonus on average every 55 spins. Second attempt didn't bonus for 890 spins by that time I was up to £2 stake and £400 in and got £44 back. Third attempt I hit this 20 spins in. I'm really torn, haven't...
  7. T

    [GIVEAWAY] TNT Tumble (Relax Gaming)

    For the random draw, best I could muster was 156x out of 7 bonuses I got, ended up on £1 stake and £200 up so not all bad. Shame we can't do bonus buys in the UK, think i could've got a higher x win.
  8. T

    Royal Mint - Heartstopper - 1015x

    On my 12th Heartstopper build I finally hit something good on 80p stake, sad how it still didn't put me in profit on the game, shows how much it has cost me to build previously on stakes from 40p - £1.
  9. T

    Terminator 2 Hot Mode - 512x

    Well after hitting 1000x on Jurassic Park last night I finally got T2 Hot Mode on bonus number 226. Seems the Old School Microgaming are doing it for me.
  10. T

    Jurassic Park - 1040x - £.120 Stake

    Got 1040x on the Velociraptor Feature which I'd always considered the worst one.
  11. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    My best effort so far 168x
  12. T

    [GIVEAWAY] El Dorado (ReelPlay)

    Really poor after building to level 4, only 64x. Still better than previous time though, built to level 4 and got 4.5x.? Got 380x, 320x and 150x other times but not on Leo Vegas.
  13. T

    [GIVEAWAY] El Dorado (ReelPlay)

    Too late, but was closest I've been.
  14. T

    [COMPETITION] Post your biggest X win @ Casino Calzone!

    270x is the most I could muster! So far ?
Back
Top