Search results

  1. slottyemma

    [GIVEAWAY] Megaways Jack (IronDog Studios)

    Hey, here is my 1620x on @Leovegas - Played at 04.06.2020 I like the game more like Pirate Kingdom Megaways. I think it is easier to get the free spins in the basegame. We bought several times the bonus. Another time we got a 1000x, too. It would be nice to have a "fast mode". Here is the...
  2. slottyemma

    2504x on Da Vinvi Mystery Super Lines - Undless Free Games

    We did it again! After our 1100x hit we had a 2504x hit in Da Vinci. It felt like never ending free games. Enjoy the 27min Video :D
  3. slottyemma

    1333x on new Megaways Slot Black Gold

    Enjoy
  4. slottyemma

    Ultra Big WIN - 1163x Da Vinci Mystery Super Lines

    We had this hit in our stream yesterday!
  5. slottyemma

    Epic Win on Slotomoji - 1120x with 28x Mulitplier

    https://youtu.be/kClrYbve07E www.twitch.tv/slottyemma
  6. slottyemma

    453x Ei of Moorhuhn - 3 wilds same time - 19 spins on top symbol!

    www.twitch.tv/slottyemma
  7. slottyemma

    Hugos Adventure 1062x Hit! Really? HUGO? BRUMM BRUMM

    What a hit? We had never expected to get a hit like this on Hugo.
  8. slottyemma

    450x on Secrets of Christmas

    Ok, we played the christmasgame in September, because Emma is a really big christmas fan. Here is our hit: The Chat called the picks for the bonus. Wild Reel on 2 & 4. Slottyemma
  9. slottyemma

    Big Win on Moon Princess - live on Stream

    One of our first streams. 2nd stream from Emma and Eddy together and we had a nice hit on Moon Princess. For this game a really big hit. YouTube big hit Moon Princess www.twitch.tv/slottyemma slottyemma
  10. slottyemma

    Slottyemma says HELLO!

    Hi there, first of all I want to thank you for this greate site. I'm watching the casinogrounds videos forever. I love the videos! My name is emma and we created a Twitch Channel. "slottyemma" I love slots and I play them, so I tought why not stream them. This is what wo are doing now. Most...
Back
Top