Search results

  1. blueyescasino

    Go to the kitchen come back to this!

    Go make something to eat come back to this! My biggest ever win on a thunderkick, wow! Almost 3550x! I immediately cashed out £382.65 only deposited £10 :)
  2. blueyescasino

    New Personal Best-Dragonfall

    The multipliers joined early and had 3 together at massive multis with a premium I think the golden egg? It all happened so fast I'll record my bonuses on this from now on. This was the 8th bonus this morning. I put in £10 deposit and walking away £440 up! Beautiful! I had a 1600x stand alone...
  3. blueyescasino

    My best on Toonz for ages.

    Recorded as quickly as I could you can never believe when the x2 with max symbols hits...
  4. blueyescasino

    Dragon Tribe mega win

    Just been on this maybe 20 spins and picked the 27,000x side. This happens ? Loving this game! Please do quads on it @Nick
  5. blueyescasino

    The golden donut exists!

    The golden donut exists! @Slotspinner @LetsGiveItASpin @Nick And it's worth 80 grand!  https://uk.yahoo.com/news/largest-gold-nugget-britain-worth-195241520.html
  6. blueyescasino

    Ancient Egypt 400x in one spin!

    My opinion has changed of this slot two 200x wins and a 400x within no time! I'll post the wild line in this thread below. This was the last game I expected to get 5 scatters on! And it was nearly 500x for the wild line too!
  7. blueyescasino

    Should have listened to Nik...

    @LetsGiveItASpin Kim if only you had listened to Nik look what Dynamite Lover Heartstopper just delivered...
  8. blueyescasino

    Monster Danger win!

    Never go Gates did today and boy did it pay off! My biggest win on this ever cashed out almost all of it and left in 33 :)  Total win after the 149 added £739 nearly 4000x! 
  9. blueyescasino

    Huge wins on 88 Fortunes Megaways!

    Two massive hits on 88 Fortunes Megaways last night.
  10. blueyescasino

    Lil Devil is just too easy!

    Nothing for ages then this monster base hit of over 200x! 
  11. blueyescasino

    1302x on Lil Devil

    So this happened today... Over 1000x when I'm pissing about on low bets. I get a buzz regardless of the bet I'm on though can anyone work out how much this would be with one more purple? pics are from same bonus round.
  12. blueyescasino

    scotsman sticks 10 in Novibet and this happens in no time!

    Stuck 10 in played 10p bets got £9 hit stay on same slot stick on turbo mode and a monstrous 2160x pops in what in the hell! 
  13. blueyescasino

    New Personal best

    Finally got a super mega win on Opal Fruits sorry I didn't catch it from the start never expect to win on this bonus... Had 4 bad bonuses in one night before.
  14. blueyescasino

    Mega win on stream

    By far the best hit I've ever saw in the base on Gold King I guess I don't hate this slot any more haha! :P  Literally said to my chat I'll try this as never lucky on it this came in about 3-4 spins on it!
  15. blueyescasino

    Super Mega Win-Riders of The Storm

    Sorry I didnt catch this from the start the button to press record on my phone is a bit dodgy. Enjoy!  New personal best on this by miles! 
Back
Top