Search results

  1. blueyescasino

    some racing tips

    Thanks I try :) spend a wee while looking at form, jockey trainer combination and if it's a tough race to separate I look at the going.  Tomorrow's selections. Do as each way singles and for the higher odds horses go each way. 👍
  2. blueyescasino

    Snooker tip

    Insider tip: Stephen Maguire Each way or to win Outright between 22/1-30/1 (depending which bookie)  Snooker World Championship
  3. blueyescasino

    some racing tips

    State Crown-Nowhere But I had a quick cover bet as I was watchng a live stream of it the mentioned glenties as new favourite and put a bet on the winner right as race started 
  4. blueyescasino

    some racing tips

    and lucky 15  take remaining 3 selections and add it to one of the above selections :)  (from a different race) Zamani race already won. 
  5. blueyescasino

    some racing tips

    so far so good this morning ... belated breath 1335 windsor( heard tip late) and Great colaci ayr 1345 both each way singles 
  6. blueyescasino

    some racing tips

    Had a few winners yesterday. Nobel Prize, Come on Girl, Army of India and Starman :)   Todays tip: Stanford each way Race 4-Windsor. Incredible form.
  7. blueyescasino

    Absolute Jaffa!!

    its an epidemic  4 (3) Jaffathegaffa Adam West / Charlie Bennett 8 9-2   Age - 2 80/1 race2 at lingfield another jaffa :D  
  8. blueyescasino

    2nd spin i get the double ball... finally!

    I previously hit the double ball on 11 but being a noob I only had it covered on the normal number not the gold racetrack it was spew worthy and I was mortified! Was at a loose end tonight so I went over to double ball 1st go was a dud next go i bet 0 32 26 20 11 5 2 with 25p on each on...
  9. blueyescasino

    some racing tips

    anyone like the horses?... punting 1945(in 8mins) @ Salisbury each way and 2000 newcastle also each way charlie d
  10. blueyescasino

    Absolute Jaffa!!

    Absolute jaffa running in the Market Rasen in hour and half (12pm uk time)  @LetsGiveItASpin and @Blanco got to bet it hahaha!
  11. blueyescasino

    Testament mega win

    My new personal best in testament. So many wilds, why the fork haven't you played this yet @Nick? 🤔 Even gave you a mention in the video, haha!
  12. blueyescasino

    Poker hand discussion?

    Any poker players in here? Notice any mistakes in this dialogue and hand? Pay close attention to what the dealer says and the cards displayed. Ignoring Maurice's ace because Chris only has an incling he has it. Maurice says "last card Louis" in the hand. Not by my count.. the hand is 13...
  13. blueyescasino

    Mega Moolah and something bit different...

    I got a lucky hit of elephants during free spins played down to about £30. Went to Carribbean Draw (after seeing hypacasino win on it a few times)  it only hits a 100x straight flush. Persisted a bit longer (adding bonus bet) and hit quads! For over 500x! Cashed out £600 from £30 deposit. :D
  14. blueyescasino

    Tombstone super mega win

    Massive bounty spins. I was only on the slot as I'm taking part in a no limit tournament. £3 start(from cashback) 2nd spin.
  15. blueyescasino

    What a raise!

    Raised to 50p with £15 left planned to go somewhere else at 10pound then this happened... I ended up going to majestic megaways down to 370 then cashed out :) . £20 Deposit love 1 line playngos...
  16. blueyescasino

    Honey Rush

    My first time getting all 3 multipliers! Beautiful win. Apologies for bad quality my phone chargers dodgy and phone battery low so had to hold it vertically...
  17. blueyescasino

    Reel King

    Must watch to the end...
  18. blueyescasino

    Massive Jammin win!

    So 2 days later I get this nearly the same x as bandit. Jammin Jars is a crazy slot! 😮 Cashed out £3,238
  19. blueyescasino

    My first ever Rick And Morty bonus!

    Really wish I'd recorded this it did tons of a big symbol right across with 2x 5x i knew it was massive but didn't anticipate a grand! 😮  You see guys non affiliates can win massive too please stop thinking it's just streamers ❤️ 
  20. blueyescasino

    Faster blueprints

    If you want faster smoother blueprints particularly for streaming. Party Casino and sporting bet seem to be much better I'm doing 5 spins for every 1 spin at other casinos. So much better! Even slow megaways like Primal and Kong.
Back
Top