Search results

  1. blueyescasino

    Various sports betting wins

    Couple from tonight and a desperately unlucky in-play over 4.5 bet(when it was 1-1) 😩
  2. blueyescasino

    Various sports betting wins

    My wins from yesterday to-today i ballsed up with Liverpool game as my stream was behind and didn’t realize 8 mins over time 2 minutes late. Lost 50 potential profit there 😩 I use apps and sites to research the games, players, teams, stats etc i know nothing about nfl yet 3 bets came up from...
  3. blueyescasino

    some racing tips

    Been a while since I posted some racing selections. I like these ew today… ignore bottom one(alpinista) that’s favourite. And mishriff bet that to win 👍
  4. blueyescasino

    28.06.2021 | France vs Switzerland (round of 16) betting tips, prediction & betslips

    *Not an entry* but such a good call. Saw enough penalty shootouts when it’s closely matched to know it goes to at least 8… And this. Barely missed the draw at 45/1 odds though! 🥺
  5. blueyescasino

    21.06.2021 | Russia vs Denmark betting tips, predictions & bet slips

    This bet just won ☺️ Didn’t expect 5 goals in this thought 2-1 Denmark for it. But profit is profit 💷
  6. blueyescasino

    21.06.2021 | Russia vs Denmark betting tips, predictions & bet slips

    For this match I think will be a narrow danish win for these reasons I have over 1.5 goals, over 2.5 cards and over 5.5 match corners as a treble 1.98 odds. 🤞 my score prediction is 2-1 Denmark but I think Russia will score first. So worth a bet on Denmark to win from behind.  My other duel...
  7. blueyescasino

    21.06.2021 | North Macedonia vs Netherlands betting tips, predictions & bet slips

    Gone with this I feel Netherlands will dominate here. Can see them having majority on possession. 
  8. blueyescasino

    [Daily €100 Tipster Raffle] Euros2020 (completed)

    Fk it! Just hit this ill do a couple of low odds bets 🥳👍 270€ out I won €48 in fruit party battle then went on this and it goes absolutely crazy! 🤯 total win 1350x 
  9. blueyescasino

    NBA insights and tips

    win 🟢  First quarter was extremely close(30-29) but Washington thrashed them in the 2nd 👊
  10. blueyescasino

    Golf tips for the weekend-USPGA

    Si woo kim and Xander schauffelle both as EW outright to win. Si woo Kim did very well last time and Xander getting closer.. Can get 51times the money and 40 times the money respectively. 
  11. blueyescasino

    some racing tips

    todays selections. all singles except manigordo best going each way. GL 
  12. blueyescasino

    NBA insights and tips

    Celtics won 99-86 :)  and I even nabbed an extra winner betting in play. 11-15 points margin :D  
  13. blueyescasino

    NBA insights and tips

    Result was under on Mavericks and exactly 210 points in Hornets. Very close to both bets winning but I'll take it over a loss. :)   Oklahoma Thunder lost by a mere 6 points! Very close game.. Sacramento Kings win 121-107 meaning both bets win the under 229.5 and then Kings to win bet! 
  14. blueyescasino

    NBA insights and tips

    Should have added this tip.. If you're on a Thunder win it looks ok. but all depends on that 3rd quarter.  
  15. blueyescasino

    NBA insights and tips

    Some betting ideas for tonights games.  Based on stats and research been watching a lot of games recently. And have had several successful bets.  In Minnesota Timberwolves match tonight over 230 total match points @ 1.74 (in the last 3 games they have played in over 235 points have been...
  16. blueyescasino

    Tonight I

    Ill need to keep going with these overs bets :D  
  17. blueyescasino

    Tonight I

     discovered a knack for Basketball betting (everything bar the hawks bet is mine) Placed Hawks bet as a favour because someones tip won me money. The 11+ margin bet is insane. I saw a pattern as I was watching it and the momentum was heavily with the nets they had improved vastly in the 2nd...
  18. blueyescasino

    Cheltenham Tips For Tuesday 16th!!

    Im on too many horses to mention but this bets off to a nice start... 
  19. blueyescasino

    Post your football bets

    Of all the times to win a free bet a perfect betbuilder! Ouch! 
  20. blueyescasino

    Post your football bets

    Maybe michail....and a couple of my other bets for today, (the City one being the long shot ofc) but, I do think that match will be a rout.
Back
Top