Search results

  1. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

    Just for the raffle I am for UK so bonus buys not allowed for me. I feel the new trend on slots like bonus buy option just killing the fun on a long run. Too much RTP in the bonus and almost nothing in the base game. Snake arena is a nice concept game with good graphic design. However not much...
  2. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Re-Spin Of Amun Re (Gamomat)

    just for the random raffle
  3. highway5

    [CG ADVENT CALENDAR] General thread

    @Skylined87 Well, two days ago the quiz was about CG streamers and I just surprised "the indian guy" is one of the official CasinoGround streamer. He keeps winning giveaways for a while so... I am not sure it is legit or not but strange for sure.
  4. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Ankh Of Anubis (Play'N'Go)

    172x so far
  5. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Book Of Ra 10 Deluxe (Greentube)

    over 20x never play it again :(
  6. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Elemental Beasts (Inspired Gaming)

    never lucky :(
  7. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Let's Get Ready To Rumble (Relax Gaming)

    46x Better to stay away :(
  8. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Money Train (Relax Gaming)

    just for the 50 euro raffle
Back
Top