Search results

  1. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Divine Fortune Megaways (NetEnt)

    In for the raffle I guess? 20-11-2020, 69x,  10:11 Leovegas Over a 1000 spins in and this was the only 10x+ hit I had. I might have been unlucky, but this game is probably on the top of my worst slot ever list. It's a shame because the original version was one of my favorites and got me in to...
  2. C

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Iron Bank (CG/Relax Gaming)

    Game is really cool, thousands of spins and about a 100 bonuses, this was the best I could get: Casumo, 667x, 7-11-2020 Ultra Casino 305x, 16/11/2020 Royal Panda, 451x, 5/11/2020
  3. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Raging Rhino Rampage (SG Digital / WMS)

    90x on LeoVegas 25.10.2020 17:15 Also got a 154 x and another 7 bonuses that sadly didn't do much. Made quite a few spins on this slot and it was alright. All in all pretty good game but the sound is lacking and the auto spin could get an upgrade.
  4. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Hammer of Vulcan (Quickspin)

    In for the raffle 130x at leovegas 22-10-2020 at 22:15 Graphic wise probably the best quickspin slot yet. Tried a few bonus buys and this was the best one I got. Base game wasn't that interesting. 50 bucks gone in minutes at 0.40p stake. All in all a pretty decent slot.  
  5. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Cherry Pop (Avatar UX)

    In for the raffle at LeoVegas, 61x, 12.10.2020 12:36 Did 3 bonus buys, couple of hundred of spins and the 80ish bucks was gone. Not going to invest more in to this slot because I really don't like the pop series at all because of the many useless spins with flashy graphics that don't do much...
  6. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Battle Maidens (1x2 Gaming)

    In for the raffle at Leovegas. 29-9-2020 at 12.43. The game is alright. Did 700ish spins or something but nothing interesting happened there. Bought a couple of bonuses and that turned out okay. Volatility was a bit too high for me but aside from that graphics and stuff are good. Maybe make...
  7. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Money Train 2 (Relax Gaming)

    Worthy successor of Money train. Played it a bit at various stakes 10-50p, Base game was hard on me. Bonus buy futures are exciting and can pay huge but for 50 bucks a pop to join the competition was a bit much for me. Graphics and sound are all good. The game is lots of fun. I had a good win...
  8. C

    [GIVEAWAY] 1 Million Megaways BC (IronDog Studios)

    250 x - 02-09-2020 at 18:33 at Royalpanda. Not an easy game but definitely better than Jack Megaways. Seeing those huge wins others have is absolutely amazing but the votality is a bit to much for me. Played it a bit at 40p, got a bonus that paid like 25x. Bought a bonus at lower stakes and...
  9. C

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time (Evolution Gaming)

    70x on Leo for the raffle. Had a 500x too. Tried going for higher stakes but lost:) Fun game for sure.
  10. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Megaways Jack (IronDog Studios)

    For me personally this is the perfect example on how  to not make slots. I don't mind losing a couple of hundred bucks but at least give me some play time. Did lots 0.40 spins and all of them were as good as dead, Bought some bonus buys and they paid bad, I don't really understand either that...
  11. C

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    Improvement on Royalpanda: 350x Sidenote, one of my previous screenshots was 150x on leo.
  12. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Street Fighter II (NetEnt)

    Gave it another 1500 spins or so on got an improved win on my previous post on casinoeuro: 178x
  13. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Hellcatraz (Relax Gaming)

    For me personally I like your previous games more because they have less volatility but also because gathering the keys was tedious. It can take thousands of spins to have enough for a bonus. Hopefully the that will be done differently in your next slots. Aside from that it's a nice game, I...
  14. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Street Fighter II (NetEnt)

    Game is awesome by design, very original. Reels play a bit too fast though, feel like this game eats money quicker than anything I've played before so the game is too volatile for me as there can be many dead spins in a row. Just counted had 60 dead spins and 40 bucks was gone in 5 minutes on...
  15. C

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    Upsides are an awesome new way of megaways with lots of stuff extra stuff going on during base game. Very original mechanics. Graphics are great, sounds and stuff are also of very high quality, in fact I dare to say better than many other slot providers. Downsides are the bonus round can take...
  16. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Deadwood (Nolimit City)

    Game is great, graphics, sounds etc are good too. Put in about 100 bucks low rolling the base game and 100 in the bonus buys. Sadly was not able to get a single good hit. Game is probably one of, if not the most volatile slot out there. Rarely have lost money so quickly. Might try again in the...
  17. C

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Megaways

    Mediocre megaways. Nothing special, no special future aside from a gambling function on the bonus for a chance to lose those 12 spins that you will rarely get anyway. Almost no decent hits but that's blueprint for you. I did love the dead spins though, awesome! I always wonder why people would...
  18. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

    Awesome slot and way better then the last few releases because there is no chase mechanic. Survivor reminds me a lot of how Bonanza plays. Had quite a few bonuses, some good some bad. Music is the best score out of any BTG game so far imo. The urns are nice when they hit but a bit annoying...
  19. C

    [GIVEAWAY] Gorilla Gold Megaways (Blueprint)

    Blueprint gaming is my least liked slot provider of them all. Never/rarely had a good win on any of their slots and this includes hundreds of bonus buys. Same story for this slot sadly. Wish I could say something nice about it but I can't and the problem lies in the bonuses of almost all your...
Back
Top