Search results

  1. H

    Almost 300x0.50€ on Vikings Runecraft

    Decent almost 300xwin and 15xmultiplier reached.
  2. H

    Valley of the gods 261x0.75€

    Finally some good stuff on this slot, so tilting when u are missing wins when u have like 5 hearts.
  3. H

    Queens Of Riches 780x0.6€

    Just wow, didn`t expect to be that big of a win!great weekend with this ding ^_^ .
  4. H

    White Rabbit 450x0.20€

    Wow, just trying this game with small bets.Potential of this game is unreal, I got one away of second retrigger and it payed still huge 450x.
  5. H

    Fish Party slot win just over 300x0.60€

    Great slot, fishes and stacked wild reels combination can pay huge.
  6. H

    Moon Princess 195x0.8€

    I`ll go always love on the feature, there is so much potential in this game with good combinations and full rows of girl symbols.
  7. H

    Dead or alive (low roll)0.09€x1522

    Wow, I think there was wildline in the win included.I did autospins and was just able to catch this screenshot in the win.This game, i love it when it`S in the good mood.
  8. H

    Dead or alive (double wildline)0.18€x2366

    What a surprise!last spin before 5xextra spins was soooo important.My editing skills are so bad....lost the sound somewhere when converting the video format ^_^ .So I  can only show the picture.If someone can tell what is the best video format to post here, I`d be really thankful..
  9. H

    Dead or alive 5 scatter hit x2500

    3.rd time this year I got 5 scatters, bonus was schaisse as usually.Never bored at this beautiful view of 5 scatter symbols :D .
  10. H

    Vikings Runecraft 1000x

    Finally I got 15xmultiplier and the result of it is in the picture B| .
  11. H

    2 big wins on Vikings Runecraft

    I really like this slot, can see the huge potential if u get 15xmultiplier.
  12. H

    Lord of the Ocean 418x0.30€

    4 of a kind second best symbol in the bonus surprised me totally :o .
  13. H

    Dead or Alive 2224x0.18€ (wildline)

    My #4 wildline.Some wagering but I made cashout 500€ ^_^ .
  14. H

    Lucky Lady's Charm Deluxe 389x0.5€

     Nice hit on sunday rolling :) .
  15. H

    Dead or Alive 3269x0.09€ (wildline incl.)

    Got today my 3rd wildline  :) .Always so beautiful when it hits.
  16. H

    320x0.45€ Reel Steal win

    My first big win on this slot, one symbol away from 10xbigger win.But i`ll take this.
  17. H

    Fire Horse mega win 0.50€x364

    Friday evening slot session hit.This slot needs to play more.
  18. H

    5 scatter dead or alive 0.09cent

    Nice comeback from about 1€ balance :D .My second 5 scatter hit this year.
  19. H

    Queen of Gold biggest wins!

    Just over 10x :D .I`m in!
Back
Top