Search results

  1. Orzabot

    Cash of command near max win

    This is the second time I get this, but first time I have a video of it.  Played on slotmonster using a 100% bonus made a 50 euro deposit. Since I was still in real money balance I was able to cancel the bonus and make a cashout of 2500€ 🥳
  2. Orzabot

    Crystal Ball full screen gandalf

    After playing gamomat for many years, I never gotten more than four of a kind in any of their book slot. I almost started thinking it was not even possible to get it. But on the 22 december i made a 50$ deposit with using a 200% bonus. Close to completing wager I hit the dream hit full screen...
  3. Orzabot

    Magic Piggy Full screen piggy

    Would be easy to say it is my biggest win on Magic Piggy, because it is. But all wins would be my biggest, because it is the first time I play it myself. I rarely play hacksaw slot, because I think they are to volitile and just rip my balance. ...
  4. Orzabot

    One of my biggest win

    I made a 500 nok (42€) using a 200% bonus with a 40xB wager The balance was a bit of a rollercoaster, had been playing several 20 nok(1,6€) spins on savanna Moon and it looked like it would be a rip. So I raised to 50 nok (4,2€) bets. And got the bonus in first spin after I raised...
  5. Orzabot

    Mystery museum 8089x

    I had my biggest win ever, was playing with a non-sticky bonus and got this sweet win just before real money balance was in 0.  Unfortunately I don't have a video of it only some screenshots, hoping @Push Gaming @CasinoReggie can help me get a replay video of it, would love see it again. Bonus...
  6. Orzabot

    Huge base game win on Napoleon

    Not my own win, just wanted to share this. One of the biggest wins i have seen on Napoleon in the base game. Also makes this clip funny that they have no idea how big the win is. Won by new danish streamers Betshopboys @CasinoReggie https://www.twitch.tv/betshopboys/v/1454662021?sr=a&t=58s
  7. Orzabot

    Max win on chili heat megaways

    Not my own win unfortunately. Max by win new danish streamers Betshopboys @CasinoReggie  https://www.twitch.tv/betshopboys/v/1450739729?sr=a&t=0s
  8. Orzabot

    Best wishes Nickslots

    I just saw the sad news Nickslots posted on his Twitter, what a shock. Best wishes, Hope you get fully recovered soon.  Much love to a great guy, that has given me and many other many hours of great entertainment and also his amazing giveaways to charity. 
  9. Orzabot

    Dragons Tribe 671x (No Limit)

    Had a nice win yesterday on Dragon Tribe https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/soregirihubu  
  10. Orzabot

    Huge Win on Joker Troupe over 5400x

    Not my win, but i asked their permission to share the clip. The happy guy in the clip is Darko, the chat has many times asked him to play this slot. And until this moment it has never paid him anything, but this time it was his turn to be lucky. Area24 are a group of very nice people streaming...
  11. Orzabot

    New​ female Streamer 😘❤️😘

    😍 :D 😍 😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍 Your lips so soft and red.   The thought of kissing you is stuck in my head. Your beauty so bright and warm, shinning through the darkest storm.  😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍 @Slotspinner please let Mindy stream on your channel again @desity2017 don't be jalaous 😂
  12. Orzabot

    Different prize for a bonus buy?

    Yesterday was the first time i have seen that prize of buying a bonus is not the same on all sites.  In the examble shown in the screenshot is from Supersmask who stream casino on twitch. He was about to buy a bonus on punk rocker (no limit) playing on videoslots, he noticed that the bonus buy...
  13. Orzabot

    Nice win on 2 euro bet snow wild

    I did a few 2 euro bets on snow wild and the 7 features. Got multiple snow wild retriggers. Lucky me i did not play on a casino promoted by casinogrounds so my cashout was aproved in 9 minutes, even it was late at night. Money was in my bank account today 6 hours later.  Deposit 50 euro and...
  14. Orzabot

    Money Train 2 low bet (50000x)

    Not my win just wanted to share it, if people wanted to see how a 50000x looks like on this slot. 
  15. Orzabot

    Check out Tat_man

        Hi everyone, i would like to recommend you something different. For the mods he is not affiliate or promote anything Tat_man is only playing in Demo mode on stream, but he is very honest about it and says it all the time he is not trying to fool anyone. He made playing in demo...
  16. Orzabot

    Vote Casinolandstreaming for president

    Election is up soon in Belarus, vote Casinolandstreaming for president. He promise to bring bonus and freespins for everyone in Belarus If not possible to vote then at least watch his stream, he is a nice Guy who always is ready to help if you got some questions about casinos or Belarus ...
  17. Orzabot

    Warning about Cherryfiesta Casino

    Just wanted to share a warning about a casino called Cherryfiesta casino. For most people on this site, they will know that it is a scam site just looking at their front page.  This site has so many signs it is a scam i almost don't know were to start.  The first sign is the 400% bonus of...
  18. Orzabot

    Golden genie big win

    Nice win on golden genie 0,60€ bet 410€ win. Did a 50€ raw deposit on yakocasino.  Slot is working great for me after the sound update 🤑 @Nolimit-Malcolm
  19. Orzabot

    jack and the beanstalk 1749x

    Finnally i get a big win on this slot. I have not played it that much, but still many spins over the years.  Today i made a 50€ raw deposit on yakocasino played a two other slots before this, got down to 9 euro at a point. Had a 69euro win on golden genie ( no limit) before this. I only played...
  20. Orzabot

    Voodoo Gold five bonus symbols

Back
Top