Search results

  1. DanWTFB3t

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Enjoy this one a lot. Nice design and theme. Base game is pretty weak but the bonus game is great and more than makes up for it. DEMO 15.6X WIN
  2. DanWTFB3t

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    I think adding jackpots to a slot just makes it worse. Razor Shark isn't a bad game, but it gets boring pretty quickly because it's such a slow slot. A turbo mode would be a great addition. DEMO 62X WIN
  3. DanWTFB3t

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    I actually like this slot. The design is solid nothing groundbreaking, but still really well done. What stood out to me is how they combined the coin collector mechanic with the “VS” symbol. I haven’t really seen that in other slots before, though maybe it’s just new to me. Either way, it’s a...
  4. DanWTFB3t

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Base game feels a bit boring because the potential is low, but that’s kinda true for most Push Gaming slots. It also feels hard to bonus, but when you do hit it, it’s really exciting with big potential. If I ever play it with real money, I’d probably just go for bonus buys. Demo 71.7 Win
  5. DanWTFB3t

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    thank you
  6. DanWTFB3t

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Interesting idea combining the Net Gains and Beast Mode mechanics into one slot. There’s definitely a lot happening with the conveyor and extra features which some players will probably love. For me it felt a bit overloaded at times. 7/10
  7. DanWTFB3t

    [CasinoGrounds Awards 2025] Vote your favorites!

    I think this one improved the most compared to the previous version. It’s strong in both the base game and the bonus, and overall just really fun to play. Game Provider of the Year: NoLimit City Not just because of Fire in the Hole 3, but also all the other great releases like Mental 2, Kill...
  8. DanWTFB3t

    [GAME PROMO] Iron Bank 2 (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    So far this is my favorite CG collab. The graphics are fantastic, and it’s a lot of fun to play, both in the base game and the bonuses. High variance, but huge potential. Big thumbs up to Relax Gaming and Casinogrounds
Back
Top