Search results

  1. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Blueprint - Romeo And Juliet

    Good Morning guys!  Last week was a blast, as the whole Casinogrounds team gathered in London for ICE.  While there, I was still able to review a few slots, including Blueprints new slot, "Romeo and Juliet"  You can read all about the slot here.
  2. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Pragmatic – Chilli Heat

    Today I checked out Pragmatics new slot, Chilli Heat.  Honestly at first glance I was a bit, "meh" . But giving the slot some time, I have to say it grew on me abit.  You can read my review here. Compared to Tinderbox Treasures  from yesterday, I have to say there's something going on with...
  3. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Playtech - Tinderbox Treasures

    Good morning guys!  We had a look at Playtech's Tinderbox Treasures this weekend.  This slot is loosely based on H.C Anderson's story about the soldier and the magical tinderbox.  If you know the story, you are sure to find some familiar faces in this one.  You find the review here.
  4. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - IGT - Elephant King

    Heyia!  The second king of the week has been reviewed. - This time the Elephant King.  You can read my review of the slot here.
  5. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Play'n Go - Planet Fortune

    Hey guys!  Today I sneaked a peak at the latest addition from Play'n Go, Planet Fortune.  The slot is very well designed in my eyes, and honestly, it did keep me busy for a good while even without loads of features.  Check out our review here!
  6. Hans-Martin

    New Slot Reviewed - Genesis - Fire and Ice Island

    Good day everyone! I hope your week is going as well as mine.  I had a look at another game from Genesis this week. This time, I looked at the fairly new slot called Fire and Ice Island.  At first glance I have to admit this game was not very impressive at all, and my initial thought was...
  7. Hans-Martin

    New Slot Reviewed - Genesis - Da Hong Bao

    Did you know about the red enveloped old people in China gives the younger generations during festive seasons like New Years and such? Me neither!  Funny how we learn new things in the strangest ways.  I've done another slot review today, namely Da Hong Bao from Genesis.  Please take a...
  8. Hans-Martin

    New Slot – Gameart – King of Monkeys

    Good morning good people. This weekend I reviewed two slots for you, namely King of Monkeys, and Temple Quest Spinfinity from Big Time Gaming.  I kind of likes King Of Monkeys to be honest- Mostly due to the extended story of the characters and good graphics.  Volatility could probably  be a...
  9. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Netent - Witchcraft Academy

    Hello good people!  My name is Hans-Martin, and I'm pretty sure you will see more from me in the upcoming weeks, as I'm slowly taking over the job as a slot reviewer and writer for CasinoGrounds.  I've added a review of the last Netent game Witchcraft Academy, which you can read all about...
Back
Top