Search results

  1. Hans-Martin

    Foxium – Vampire Masquerade: Las Vegas

    Heia!  This weekend I've had a look at several slots, but this thread is for Foxiums Vampire Masquerade. The Slot is pretty neat indeed! You find a bonus picker and a few different types of wilds.  Check out my review here!
  2. Hans-Martin

    I got my hands on Extra Chilli

    Hey!  I was able to get my hands on a demo of the latest @Big Time Gaming official Game Extra Chilli, which is the runner-up for Bonanza.  Here's a small tease of what to come tomorrow, 22.03  when I do my full Hands-On review for you guys Stay tuned! Extra Chilli Slot will be dangerous...
  3. Hans-Martin

    Not so new slot - Genii - Bigroot

    Greetings folks!  I've reviewed the wonderful slot called Bigfroot from Genii.  :tf: I  came across this slot the other day and thought I would share my experience with you guys.  After some digging online, I can see this slot has not been very well received anywhere.  What's your take? Why...
  4. Hans-Martin

    2by2 - The Alchemist's Gold

    Greetings fellow slottians.  Today I tried out the video-slot "The Alchemist's Gold" from 2by2 gaming.  I found this to be an OK slot, with a medium variance.  Did I love it? Well, it's alright, but I don't think this will be one of my "go-to" slots with the theme.  You can read my review of...
  5. Hans-Martin

    iSoftBet – Stacks O’ Gold

    Hello guys!  As some of us are warming up for St. Patricks this week, I thought I would review a new slot release with an Irish theme today. - I might do some more this week if I do find any that I like.  Today I checked out Isoftbets Stacks O' Gold which was true to the Irish theme, with...
  6. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Play’n Go – Imperial Opera

    The second video slot I reviewed this weekend was the latest release from Play’n Go called Imperial Opera which can soon be found in an online casino near you! xD It's clear Play'n Go is looking to put their mark on the online casino world, with so many new release lately. - This is the third...
  7. Hans-Martin

    New Slot Review – IsoftBet – Legend Of Loki

    Hello good people!  This weekend I was able to get my hands on a sneak-peak of the latest slot from Isoftbet, Legend of Loki.  Cool Slot! I found the special features really entertaining both during the main game and the free-spins.  The fact that the symbols spins "in their place" on the...
  8. Hans-Martin

    Foxium - Adelia The Fortune Wielder

    Greetings fellow slot players.  Today I had a look at the newly released slot Adelia The Fortune Wielder from Foxium.  I'm an avid fantasy fan, so this slot was right up my alley.  A slightly fantasy-nerd-biased review can be found here! It's a long one, so take your time.  Also, Happy...
  9. Hans-Martin

    Merkur Gaming – Magic Monk Rasputin

    Hey Guys!  I watched Kim's stream on March 5th, and saw this weird slot called Rasputin.  What a confusion it was to play in the beginning.  That said, this slightly low-on-features slot was a lot of fun to play!  Trust me when I say you will learn to hate that bloody name Rasputin after...
  10. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Gameart - Slot of Money

    Hola!  Today I've kept myself busy by trying out this new slightly strange,  slot Gameart has determined to call "Slot of money". (Puntastic title indeed) It's deffo not my favorite slot this quarter, and quite honestly, it all seem a bit copied from a very known jackpot slot from Netent (ahum...
  11. Hans-Martin

    New Slot Reviewed - Red Tiger - Snow Wild and the Seven Features

    Heyia!  Hope your weekend was as great as mine!  I tried out the new slot, Snow Wild and the Seven Features from Red Tiger this weekend.  Now if you are a  fan of bonus-features, I reckon you'll love this slot.  Check my review of Snow Wild and the Seven Features here!
  12. Hans-Martin

    New Slot Reviewed - Play'n Go - Gold King

    Good morning everyone!  This weekend I reviewed Gold King from Play'n Go.  The slot was OK! but compared to their previous release "Planet Fortune" I prefer the latter tbh.  What do you guys think? - You find my Gold King review here .
  13. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - ELK - Kaiju

    Hey guys! This Weekend I looked into the new launch from ELK Studios, Kaiju.  I think I have found my favorite release this quarter at least!  You find the review here, and please do share your own experience of this new creation from Elk Studios! 
  14. Hans-Martin

    New Slot Announced - Tom Horn - Wild Weather -

    Greetings!  Today I found this nifty new slot from Tom Horn they call "Wild Weather"  I'm not sure why, but the game caught my attention when scrolling through the somewhat never ending lists of slots and future releases from the major slot developers.  You find my first impressions of the...
  15. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Genesis - Year of the dog

    Hey Guys!  In the spirit of the Chinese new year, I've had a look at the new slot from Genesis gaming: The Year of the Dog.  As the celebrations are going on for full in China, we might as well enjoy a piece of the cake as well.  Want to have a read? Find my review here!  
  16. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Endorphina - Taboo

    Hello, everyone!  Today I had a look at Endorphina's latest video-slot, Taboo. I was first introduced to this slot at ICE London last week, but thought I would share my experience with you guys.  With a spicy theme and loads of features, I reckon this will be one of those guilty pleasures we...
  17. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Playson – Legend of Cleopatra

    Good afternoon everyone! I hope you had a blast this weekend!  Today looked into Playson's Legend of Cleopatra.  Unique Reels,  Doubling Wilds, and the possibility of winning extra free-spins during bonus game awaits!  You can find my review here. Did I love the game? Well, some aspects are...
  18. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Thunderkick -  Falcon Huntress

    Hey good people!  Check out my latest review of the new slot Falcon Huntress from Thunderkick here! 
  19. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - No Limit City – Casino Win Spin

    The second No Limit City slot reviewed this week is Casino Win Spin.  If you are a fan of both modern Video-slots, and the old fruit bandits, I definitely recommend checking out Casino Win Spin. You can read my thoughts on the game in our news section.
  20. Hans-Martin

    New Slot - Nextgen - Cleo's Wish

    Pharaohs and Egypt has been a insanely popular theme in video slots both on land based and online casinos since the first video-slots started to appear.  In Cleo's Wish from Nextgen, we will meet a modern Cleopatra.  I liked this nice and bright slot, albeit a bit low on volatility, it did...
Back
Top