Search results

  1. B

    Dutch Classics Rozvadov

    Hey guys,  Next week i'm not going to Vegas, but I am going to play in Rozvadov. The Dutch Classics will be held and i'll be playing the main event for a 250€ buy-in. (300k gtd) Is anybody else planning to go there? feel free to react! If i'll go deep, i'll give you guys an update. Cya, ...
  2. B

    Streaming setup

    I've been wondering what kind of setup @LetsGiveItASpin uses to stream. A lot of upgrades have happened within the last years. Would be fun to know what kind of computer, microphone, camera, screens, he uses IMO and how happy he is with the quality. So Kim, give us (or atleast me) answers!
  3. B

    Hello guys, time to be active again!

    Hello everybody, My name is Letsgivetitsajuggle/ Letsgiveitasniff/ Michael, and i've always been an active viewer of the stream. My gambling history is rather bad and i've managed to get myself in a load of trouble financially. Responsible gambling is really something I wasn't used to do. I...
  4. B

    Reactoonz

    Decided to try my luck. after a huge downswing this happened. Didn't even manage to get garga lol.
  5. B

    Scatters all the way!

    Well... this happened.
  6. B

    Advertising crypto-casinos

    I think we all know the major roll crypto-casino's play within the gambling community. They have a bad influence, and are in general not trustworthy with our private information and money. I'm an active viewer from Letsgiveitaspins stream and do believe they are very honest about this...
  7. B

    Thank you!

    A few weeks ago I received a PM from DrJoofy that I've won a Dinopolis hoodie. Today that hoodie (and a super sick Dinopolis deck!) came in the mail and with this post I wanted to say thank you to everybody who makes these giveaways possible. Thank you Letsgiveitaspin (you play a major role in...
  8. B

    Let's be thankful

    Hello, This might or might not be a somewhat emotional topic. I think we all, and with all I mean the whole community who gambles for fun, for pleasure, should be really thankful that we are able to watch these Casinogrounds streamers everyday. I'm not sure for how long I've been subscribed...
  9. B

    Cherry Pop 1K win

    Normally not so into slots but I guess we're doing this now. Bought 22 euro bonus and hit 1K win
Back
Top