Search results

  1. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Ankh Of Anubis (Play'N'Go)

    My entry for the raffle.
  2. N

    [MEME THREAD] Post yours!

    Philip the Giraffe (Daskelelele stream)  :tf:   I hope Philip doesn't mind me posting it. :D ❤️
  3. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Lilith's Inferno (Avatar UX)

    I've done a couple 1000 spins, the 3 scatter triggers never paid anything good. Managed to get a 4 scatter trigger (15 spins), only won one fight, lost another one. If I won the 2nd one it might've been a really good win. :( At least a 222.6x :D
  4. N

    731.9x plus tournament win!

    So I finally have something to share with you guys. LeoVegas was running big win tournaments on their new exclusive slot Hot Spin Deluxe. 10 in total, 5 on Monday, 5 on Tuesday, each tournament running 1 hour. You‘d get 1 point for every 1x your stake you win. So 100 points for a 100x win for...
  5. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Mystery Box (Big Time Gaming)

    Didn’t manage to get a win big enough to be able to win any cash prize so here‘s my entry for the raffle since I am giving up now. Best of luck to everyone who’s still trying. :) That’s not 26x, not even 18x. The 5.14 are from 9 free spins played. His spin only paid 3.58€, so 17.9x
  6. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Hallowin 2019

    300x, at least enough for the raffle. :D 
  7. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Elemental Beasts (Inspired Gaming)

    Monster Win! :D 45x LUL
  8. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Let's Get Ready To Rumble (Relax Gaming)

    I didn‘t take a screenshot of my win because I thought I would get a better one. But no chance, so I have topost a screenshot of my bet history. Just a small win to enter the 50€ raffle. Best of luck to everyone and thanks for another wonderful competition, always nice to have them! ❤️
  9. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Riders Of The Storm (Thunderkick)

    My best win do far. I kinda like the game! 206.8x
  10. N

    [EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY] Kingmaker (Big Time Gaming)

    I am hella disappointed. 39x multiplier and only 222x win... :(
  11. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Money Train (Relax Gaming)

    That’s the best bonus I managed to get so far. Don’t think I’ll try more before end of the competition. It’s potential is obviously insane but yet it’s so hard to get a good win on it. 552x
  12. N

    [GIVEAWAY] One Armed Bandit (Yggdrasil)

    Oookaay, I managed to get a slightly better win!! Got a full line of a premium symbol on 20x multiplier. 1292.5x :)
  13. N

    [GIVEAWAY] One Armed Bandit (Yggdrasil)

    I see the potential but it is super hard to get a decent hit. Here‘s the best I managed to get.
  14. N

    Finally some luck on DoA II

    So after I’ve been trying for a while I got this insane setup with 4 spins left + it gave me the retrigger with 5 spins, so 9 spins left in total. Sadly during the next 9 I didn’t manage to hit a single additional wild. It was so close to wild line and an insane win. I am really happy about...
  15. N

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Opal Fruits (BTG) Goes Live!

    Sorry I forgot to take Screenshot of the hit in the game because I thought I could get a bigger one. But I didn't and I don't want to play on Royal Panda anymore. :D So Here is my entry for Royal Panda and for the raffle (at least its over 50x). 91.2x
  16. N

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Sabaton goes live

    Here’s my entry. Best win I got. GL to everyone. Nice promotion btw!
  17. N

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Dead or Alive 2

    Just to participate in the raffle I played some min stake on Leovegas. Had 3 bonuses, all were shit. :D
  18. N

    52919x?

    Unibet Promotion. He got the biggest X win in the past week on unibet so he won 10.000€ cash.
Back
Top