Search results

  1. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Odin Infinity Reels Megaways (ReelPlay)

    Thanks for another wonderful promotion, much appreciated. 36x win on LeoVegas just for the Prize Draw. Happened on 8th of July at 23:42:37 as you can see on the screenshot aswell. I like the game, the potential looks insane but obviously it can rip much money in a short time aswell. I even...
  2. N

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time (Evolution Gaming)

    201x with 10 Cent Bet on LeoVegas, just for the Prize Draw. I really like this Game. So much different stuff going on. I think I‘ll prefer playing it over monopoly live in the Future! :)  
  3. N

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    Wow I didn’t even notice I submitted it too late, I always thought that the promotion would run until end of May so I was already surprised when I saw that the winners got already drawn. Seriously not done on purpose! The winning was on April 30th though and just played the game for the...
  4. N

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    My entry just for the 50€ raffle on LeoVegas. Not my favorite game at all, too much grind, brutal payouts, 0 surprising elements. Sorry to say but I will never touch it again, first real disappointment for me of all the games featured in CG promotions.
  5. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Hellcatraz (Relax Gaming)

    Got another win that’s big enough, from this one I can show the history at least. 38.4x this time. ^^
  6. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

    Thanks for another great competition, so many prizes to be won, awesome! :)   For this one I will only enter on the random prize draw. The game is brutal but it surely has great potential. It sucks that it’s super hard to get a bonus and then it barely pays. Had it twice, once on 40 cent...
  7. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Neon Rush (Yggdrasil)

    I like the game but its volatility seems a little bit too brutal. I can also confirm that it crashed pretty often, which totally ruined the fun for me. I was planning to do more spins that's why I didn't take a screenshot of the game itself because I didn't think I'd need a screenshot of a...
  8. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Giza Infinity Reels (ReelPlay)

    Thanks for this competition!   Very enjoyable game.    It’s like a copy of their other game but instead of gambling before the freespins you can gamble your win afterwards, which I highly prefer.   While base game can be brutal, free spins always seem to at least pay almost the money back...
  9. N

    [GIVEAWAY] TNT Tumble (Relax Gaming)

    I enjoyed playing the game, one of my favorite bonus buy games even though I didn’t get too lucky and ripped quite a bit money in the end I had fun, was able to buy hundreds of bonuses with a relatively small deposit. I like the feeling when you get a full line wilds! Sadly I only got that on...
  10. N

    [GIVEAWAY] PopRocks (Avatar UX & CasinoEuro)

    My best win, only good enough for the raffle. I like the idea of the game but I don’t like it’s teasing with the red symbols. It’s so rare getting fully expanded reels and then it’s shit all the time.    I didn’t do the math how much it would’ve paid if I got that red thing on 4th reel and...
  11. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Wild Cauldron (Quickspin)

    Don't think it makes a difference but I got a slightly better win. xD Maybe 10 people posted screenshots from wrong casino, who knows. :P
  12. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Wild Cauldron (Quickspin)

    Don’t like the game too much. It looks funny but payments seem too low plus it gives tons of deadspins. So hard to get the bonus and once you’re in you just get deadspins, very frustrating. I even like Big Bad Wolf more than this. 
  13. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Punk Rocker (Nolimit City)

    So my first entry for the xway raffle was wrong. This should count? Can you react on this post if it counts, please @Skylined87? 🙈
  14. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Punk Rocker (Nolimit City)

    I LOVE this game (the bonus). However the base game can be frustrating which is the reason why I stopped playing it after a while and only bought bonuses afterwards. Bonus can be frustrating aswell if you miss a 6x6 or a x25 Multi when you know it would’ve been a good hit, but it wouldn’t be a...
  15. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Money Train & Temple Tumble Megaways (Relax Gaming)

    435x, best I could get.
  16. N

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Competitions

    Here's my entry for Joker Troupe competition. Game continued autospinning before I took screenshot so I gotta take it from the history: 316x I like the game, it's something new, I don't get the "red joker" bonus though, it doesn't seem to have any potential at all. Green Bonus has the most...
  17. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    My entry for the raffle, played on LeoVegas. I don’t like the game at all, especially the base game. Very low payments, if you think you just hitted massive ways of a single symbol, that should pay decent, you can be happy if it is a 10x. Spins taking ages, the feature with setting the upper...
  18. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

    Here’s my entry for the raffle. I like the slot, especially the design. The animations look funny and the slot is something new. Even though it has a lot in common with fat rabbit you can’t really compare them to each other. And if you could compare them: I‘d rather see a copy of those games...
  19. N

    [GIVEAWAY] Re-Spin Of Amun Re (Gamomat)

    For the raffle.
Back
Top