Search results

  1. PanzerRabbit

    And THIS is why I love Bonanza ..

    Just look at spin #3. If also the greens were green, I would print the whole spin out on paper and hang it on the wall. After buying more walls, of course.
  2. PanzerRabbit

    Purple Chilli on max Megaways? Sure!

    2nd time it's happened. Last time, exactly 2 years ago, I did not have a recording running. It's pretty. 😊
  3. PanzerRabbit

    Casumo, and the story of the missing cent.

    This is from a fresh, raw, deposit this morning. The following video is the last spin. Watch the slots balance, and watch the balance on Casumos overlay. Then note the balance after closing the slot. They have created the perfect OCD-triggering mechanism after they redesigned their site. 😲...
  4. PanzerRabbit

    Ali Baba's Luck MegaWays FINALLY pops off.

    And there was much joy!
  5. PanzerRabbit

    Good basegamehit, Gonzo's Quest Megaways (short video)

    It was fun. And then it sucked again. 😅
  6. PanzerRabbit

    Meanwhile, on Gonzos Quest Megaways ..

    The typical "just 5 more spins" after a really, really crap bonus ..
  7. PanzerRabbit

    Twin Spin MW, All reels synced, Max MW hit. (Video)

    The biggest hit of a bonus that retriggered twice. The rest was a bit boring, but here is the important part.
  8. PanzerRabbit

    White Rabbit, all wheels retriggered, 2367x

    I have never had a retrigger on White Rabbit. Tonight I got it, and it actually retriggered on all wheels. Maybe some of you heard the screaming. 😅 There was much joy. And some more screaming.
  9. PanzerRabbit

    Atlantis (Red Tiger) with high multiplier bonus.

    This one landed directly after a 386x bonus, and it was coughing up chests like it was going out of style. Always great having a Red Tiger wake me up on a monday. 🙂 Slightly long video, since I wanted to saviour the moment and did not click anything.
  10. PanzerRabbit

    Bonanza hands out Diamonds on max Megaways

    Finally! And I was like, making loud noises too. At least I woke up. 😄
  11. PanzerRabbit

    Royal Mint does it again!

    This game makes me print my socks off! This is the 3rd over 1000x on this since release, and the highest one yet. I saw those purples come sliding in, but with the current multiplier I thought  "meh .. " I was SO wrong! 😆
  12. PanzerRabbit

    Meanwhile, on Lil' Devil . .

    2 short videos. I had a nice lunch. The basegame dropped wilds and double angels like I've never seen it do before. Several 50 to 100x hit in a short time, and at exactly 12:00PM, this landed:
  13. PanzerRabbit

    Royal Mint Heartstopper bonus that worked! (1588x)

    4th try was the charm. The game actually paid me to fill up the gold bars the 3 other attempts, so it is profit any way you slice it. And I'm done with the game now. Until next week or so .. :D In this video you will see purple symbols actually connecting all the way, and that does not suck...
  14. PanzerRabbit

    Golden Leprechaun MegaWays goes bananas! (3369x)

    I'm happy! Put me on streamer's biggest win! I dare you! ?
  15. PanzerRabbit

    Bonanza FTW! So hysterical FTW!

    And I know you guys like a good laugh, so here we go; I'm going to take a long and cold shower now.
  16. PanzerRabbit

    From EFFING annoying to EFFING amazing in 2 seconds!

    The Final Countdown .. We've all been there. Some times, the game is tilting and Casumo didn't help much with the layover in the middle of it either. But all is forgotten now. ?
  17. PanzerRabbit

    Pirate's Plenty 1188x Freespin win (video)

    My biggest X hit so far. Betsize was only at €0.10 because of a Reel Race. Aaaaand that's probably why it landed... ?
  18. PanzerRabbit

    Insane gigantic (almost) win on Bonanza!

    Pics or it didn't happend? Well, here is the pic, and it didn't happend. Oh, well. ?
Back
Top