Search results

  1. animator1777

    [GIVEAWAY] Deadwood (Nolimit City)

    This game is amazing. Often it keeps my balance stable enough to give me a bonus. I always choose the extreme volatile bonus so it often gives a bad one but the if you get good multipliers and you hit its really good. Haven't had multiple wildreels in the bonus. I see loads of lucky ones here in...
  2. animator1777

    [GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

    208x (in for the random raffle) took me ages to get a decent bonus. Bonus come by more often then on bonanza. Sofar i like nor dislike the slot. 
  3. animator1777

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    Interesting slot. Pays in basegame are bad but the bonus makes up for it. Also I might've been lucky but this bonus is easier to get then on most megaway slots. 289x on casumo
  4. animator1777

    [GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

    I love to manual spin slots but this game feels disconnected from click to spin. Would love a more responsive slot. I've played the slot for 2 hours and if you don't buy the bonus this game gets boring pretty fast. After many bonuses they all ended in frustration rather then enjoyment. The...
  5. animator1777

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Pillars Of Asgard (NextGen / SG Digital)

    raffle entry this game hates me
  6. animator1777

    [GIVEAWAY] Re-Spin Of Amun Re (Gamomat)

    275x and after that i got a ramses line  :bloodtrail:
  7. animator1777

    [GIVEAWAY] Elemental Beasts (Inspired Gaming)

    The basegame is really boring but the bonus is quite nice. This is the best i got sofar 104x
  8. animator1777

    [GIVEAWAY] Let's Get Ready To Rumble (Relax Gaming)

    Hmm 118x and unable to get any bonus anymore it seems. I gave up in this slot tho it didnt rip me im not sure if we'll see many 1000x + hits on this slot. I wish all who try the very best of luck.
  9. animator1777

    [GIVEAWAY] Riders Of The Storm (Thunderkick)

    966X  :bloodtrail:  
  10. animator1777

    [EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY] Kingmaker (Big Time Gaming)

    Many deposits later and I finally hit a decent one bonus 273x  Not sure if I'll ever play this slot again.
  11. animator1777

    [GIVEAWAY] One Armed Bandit (Yggdrasil)

    672x  I'm not sure if I'm signed up to mrGreen through an casinogrounds link. I didn't read it was necessary in the rules so i hope this submission will count.
  12. animator1777

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Sabaton goes live

    I can't win big on this game but entertaining enough to play. Played it enough so when my washing machine is on I still hear sabaton :D
  13. animator1777

    Lets Go Banana Hunting! <Competition>

    http://i.imgur.com/RdMDeMj.jpg
  14. animator1777

    [CG Aniversary] Streamers go myth busting slots

    40 spins Spartacus gladiator of Rome-&gt;lose on netent slot a few spins-&gt;repeat -&gt;3rd time repeat bonus on Spartacus ---- As we all remember the slot that gives you the comeback.. WMS will try to give Netent the finger. I had this a few times on 2 different casino's on the same...
Back
Top