Nice little 100X win on fat drac
its a good game I love fat rabbit and fat Santa! So I was very excited to play fat Drac 🧛🏽♂️
highly recommend especially around the halloween holidays!
Sooo I always usually put sides on......
and the one time I don’t I get mixed trips! And I I would have got coloured pair (I presume)
@Daz120388 is going to divorce me for this
wish me luck 😩
My new favourite slot at the moment is
loco the monkey not bad for 0.50p spins
loco was a naughty monkey for @LetsGiveItASpin but he was good for me 👍🏽 DING DING
I’m not a massive gambler but me and @Daz120388played some black jack and got a good win! Trips 7’s and perfect pairs and won the hand too!
cashed out 200£ total then put another 24£ on and cashed out another 70£
@Daz120388and myself had a bit of fun on slots and won just over 50£ off a 30p spin!
just wish we would have put on 1£ per spin would have been ALOT more with a whole screen full of kings 🤴🏼
But any win is better then no win ! 😀
@Daz120388 cashed out 700£ playing blackjack
then he gave me some money to play some crazy time and had 1£ on pachinco and got 200X easy 200£
DING DING 🔔
Sahra Millington
24 years old, Australian living in the United Kingdom with my husband @Daz120388 with our child plus another one coming!
Enjoy watching @LetsGiveItASpin of a night 🎲🎰 always good to watch them get some DING DINGS!!!!
My husband daz was casually playing blackjack and he had been doing 5 pound on the sides all night this one time he ran out of time and only managed 2 on each side but hit a perfect pair 25/1 won 52 and suited trips 100/1 won 202 and split his 3s and the dealer bust. He is gutted he didn’t get...