Search results

  1. Sahra

    Crazy time

    Love that I do!  200£ win on pachinko!!  🤑🤑  I deffo did cash out winnings from the small session with @Daz120388 💕
  2. Sahra

    This will end in divorce

    Sooo I always usually put sides on...... and the one time I don’t I get mixed trips! And I I would have got coloured pair (I presume) @Daz120388 is going to divorce me for this  wish me luck 😩
  3. Sahra

    Mixed trip wins

    2 mixed trips in a few days! Not often I get big side bet wins! 
  4. Sahra

    Loco the monkey 🐒

    My new favourite slot at the moment is  loco the monkey not bad for 0.50p spins  loco was a naughty monkey for @LetsGiveItASpin but he was good for me 👍🏽 DING DING
  5. Sahra

    Black Jack win

    Another win from @Daz120388on his favourite game black Jack  More money for me and the kids 😆😜
  6. Sahra

    Good win

    I’m not a massive gambler but me and @Daz120388played some black jack and got a good win! Trips 7’s and perfect pairs and won the hand too!   cashed out 200£ total then put another 24£ on and cashed out another 70£
  7. Sahra

    30P spin won us ... look below!

    @Daz120388and myself had a bit of fun on slots and won just over 50£ off a 30p spin!  just wish we would have put on 1£ per spin would have been ALOT more with a whole screen full of kings 🤴🏼 But any win is better then no win ! 😀
  8. Sahra

    Little win on a Friday night

    @Daz120388 cashed out 700£ playing blackjack  then he gave me some money to play some crazy time and had 1£ on pachinco and got 200X easy 200£  DING DING 🔔 
  9. Sahra

    Hi my name Sahra

    Sahra Millington  24 years old, Australian living in the United Kingdom with my husband @Daz120388 with our child plus another one coming!    Enjoy watching @LetsGiveItASpin of a night 🎲🎰 always good to watch them get some DING DINGS!!!! 
  10. Sahra

    My Husband Daz Got Suited Trips 😯

    My husband daz was casually playing blackjack and he had been doing 5 pound on the sides all night this one time he ran out of time and only managed 2 on each side but hit a perfect pair 25/1 won 52 and suited trips 100/1 won 202 and split his 3s and the dealer bust. He is gutted he didn’t get...
Back
Top