Search results

  1. T

    [FLASH PROMO] Multifly! (Yggdrasil)

    I played on Comeon. Kinda old school looking game from Ygg. I like it though, it feels like the basegame had some pretty insane potential although i only got a massive 16 x hit :) Overall a good game, will play it again.
  2. T

    [GAME PROMO] Phat Cats (Kalamba Games)

    I Played on Oshi. I got the bonus 2nd spin. :D  I realised afterwards that the game was kinda volatile, but still a really well made slot once again from Kalamba.
  3. T

    Sweet Bonanza CandyLand B2B2B Sugar bomb!!

    So this happened the other day.. Insane multiplier 😄
  4. T

    Crazy win on Hand of Anubis - 5000X+

    Me & my brother got a sick setup on hand of Anubis! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-75K4Iskk
  5. T

    Maxwin ITERO - New Hacksaw game.

    Hey guys, got max win on the new Hacksaw game while streaming the other day. Go check it out :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYJwe05PZzw
Back
Top