Search results

  1. T

    [GAME PROMO + STREAM PROMO] Immortal Romance 2 (Games Global)

    Xwin: 35X Casino: Netbet Feedback: i waited long for this game, and i honestly hoped for some more random reatures. But i did not play long enough to get a wild desire. The bonus felt good though and a bit different. I will continue play and see if i can catch some of the potential. :)
  2. T

    [GAME PROMO] Tikaani Gold & Book Of Buffalo (Indigo Magic)

    Puh, i got the entry in time. This time it might be meant to be. Xwin: 187 Casino: Netbet Feedback:
  3. T

    [GAME PROMO] Tikaani Gold & Book Of Buffalo (Indigo Magic)

    Freeplay - Book of buffalo - 40X i gotta say im a little bit tired of all the book games in general, but this was something new. Quite easy to land a bonus it seems, and the fact you are able to gamble for more spins suits a degen like me. It felt like something big was about to happen with all...
  4. T

    [FLASH PROMO] Play Your Favorite Pragmatic Play Game!

    Replay link: https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/goCVkKcg5J Feedback: This is OG slot from pragmatic in my opinion. First big bass out of many made after. Quite easy to land bonus and actually paid decent this time. It was a long time ago i played this slot so thats why i picked it :) Xbet: 121...
  5. T

    [GAME PROMO] Retro Sweets (Push Gaming)

    Image: xwin: 37X casino: Leovegas replay...
  6. T

    [GAME PROMO] Games Global Collection

    Xwin: 155X casino: Leovegas feedback: i played 3 tiny gods bonanza because i did not recognise the slot or provider. At first i was sceptical because in the buy in feature u had to gamble it (50% chance) and it missed 3 or 4 times before i finally got it and it payed 10 x. I then had base game...
  7. T

    [GAME PROMO] Jammin To The Retro Vibes! (Push Gaming) + No-Deposit FS!

    Xwin: 119X casino: Leovegas feedback: jammin jars is a classic one. I prefer the first one though. Somehow its so satisfying to Watch the jars jump around and increase multipliers. Usually with a good setup it leaves you disgust after bonus round with your 100-300 x win because with the insane...
  8. T

    [GAME PROMO] Samurai's Katana (Push Gaming)

    Xwin: 649x casino: Leovegas feedback: Ohhh, push gaming. Hate love most of the time for this provider. I got some of my biggest wins from big bamboo and razor shark and i could see similarities from both of them. I did not have the patience to play that much base game yet, but I bought a...
  9. T

    [GAMES PROMO] Games Global Collection!

    Xwin: 75 X casino: Leovegas feedback: from the game freya valhalla queen i got the bonus once and it payed 5 x, was hard to see the potential atleast in that bonus round hahah. But i got some decent base game hits and the slot was somehow exciting to play. The mechanics and look of the slot...
  10. T

    [FLASH PROMO] Firewins Factory (Relax Gaming)

    Xwin: 36x casino: Leovegas feedback: i bought the bonus straight away after seing some comments about it being hard to spin in. I feel like the bonus was fun and all, but the payouts seemed pretty low, i guess its all about the wilds. Tried a few spins after the buy but did not have anything...
  11. T

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm 2 (Push Gaming)

    Xwin: 40x Casino: leovegas Feedback: Push gaming is my absolute favoruite provider, but wild swarm not so much haha. I feel like games where you collecting and grinding symbols etc just like jammin jars 2 feels so scripted. Like the frequency of the symbols in the beginning then just to go...
  12. T

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Party! (Evolution)

    Casino: Come on Slot: Pixies vs pirates from NLC (39x) Feedback: WOW. Great release from NLC. The graphics and look of this slot is a absolute beauty. I managed to get to bonus once with a lot of retriggers but sadly no hit. Basegame is exciting aswell with some crazy potential with the...
  13. T

    [GAME PROMO] New (+ legacy) Game Releases by Games Global

    Game: Lucky clucks 2 (razor tooth) - 32X Casino: Come on Feedback: Old school looking game indeed. I`ve never seen or played this game before so i thought it would be fun to play something new. the game crashed almost everytime there was a chance for a feature, and most of the time it was a...
  14. T

    [GAME PROMO] Vault Cracker Megaways (Red Tiger)

    32 x on leovegas. i played for a long time not hitting anything and then finally when i was about to leave. Only got crap bonuses but i can see the potential if you manage to get multipliers. The basegame kinda slow for my like, but overall a decent game for red tiger.
  15. T

    [GAME PROMO] 🎉Play Your Favorite Pragmatic Play Game!🎉

    I played on come on. 34 x on christmas big bass bonanza. i love the Bigg bass series, and decided to go with the christmas version which i rarely play. I took me 4 or 5 bonuses to get above 30 x (1 of them was 2 x haha). i still like the full serie of big bass games but i think i Will stick...
  16. T

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Pine Of Plinko 2 (Print Studios)

    This giveaway i read the rules of which game to play carefully since i bottled the last one.. :) 71X on Leovegas. for a plinko lover like me this game was brilliant. I have to admit it took a few spun in bonuses before i reached above 30 x and could see the potential by advancing to next...
  17. T

    [FLASH PROMO] Crazy Pachinko (Evolution Gaming)

     20x on leovegas. interesting game. I noticed similarities with crazy coin flip which I rarely play after a heavy lost in the beginning of it’a release. Not a favorite of mine, this was though more exciting. I was kinda hyped after I got in to the bonus round quite fast spinning normally and...
  18. T

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Sanctuary/Lil Devil/Outlaw/Wild Flower (Big Time Gaming)

    186 x on Reelcrypto. Mixed feelings about this game. the potential is huge but i never get anything big. With the bonusbuys its usually 10-15% back but when it hits it hits. i like the fact that there are a few different options for bonus buys but in the base game its kinda dead most of the...
  19. T

    [MEGA GAME PROMO + MERCHANDISE] Boss Bear (Push Gaming)

    88X on Comeon Im not the biggest fan of big bamboo so this was not either my favourite from push gaming. Some new features though in the bonus that looked cool. The problem for me is i think its so rare to spin in a bonus and since there is a gamble function i almost always use it and then...
  20. T

    [GAME PROMO] Napoleon 2 (Blueprint/Lucksome)

    388 x on leovegas I really hope you guys are able to see the image clearly since i did screenshot from computer. I have mixed feeling about this game. I like it more than the previous one, there is a lot going on in the basegame with the splitting symbols and i can see the potential. I was...
Back
Top