Search results

  1. N

    10.001 Nights

    So I discovered this game for myself some days ago. Since gambling is extremely boring for germans right now (only 1 spin every 5 seconds etc) I decided only to gamble if I get decent bonus offers. Since it was Christmas time, LeoVegas gave me a couple of those during the past few days.   ...
  2. N

    Crazy time - shock of my life

    So I played Crazy Time yesterday at 1:30 PM my local time on Rizk. I made a bet on my mobile phone and actually got distracted for like 1 minute so I didn’t watch my phone. When I looked back onto my phone I saw the screen you can see on the following screenshot. The first second I thought...
  3. N

    731.9x plus tournament win!

    So I finally have something to share with you guys. LeoVegas was running big win tournaments on their new exclusive slot Hot Spin Deluxe. 10 in total, 5 on Monday, 5 on Tuesday, each tournament running 1 hour. You‘d get 1 point for every 1x your stake you win. So 100 points for a 100x win for...
  4. N

    Finally some luck on DoA II

    So after I’ve been trying for a while I got this insane setup with 4 spins left + it gave me the retrigger with 5 spins, so 9 spins left in total. Sadly during the next 9 I didn’t manage to hit a single additional wild. It was so close to wild line and an insane win. I am really happy about...
  5. N

    Gotta love Reactoonz

    The alteration right before Garga was MVP, turned x2 stack of red non premiums into x2 stack of pinks. :D I love this game. My first 1500x+ on this, had a couple 750x wins from pinks before. :)
  6. N

    DANGER DANGER!!

    Yaay :D So Happy about this one cuz I was ripping badly past few days.
  7. N

    Casumo treasure chests

    Hello Casino Grounds Community. Starting today on Casumo, you will get ONE treasure chest every day until 14th january 2018. There are four different kind of chests. Wooden chest, silver chest, golden chest, diamond chest. You can open your wooden chest straight away, deposit at least 20€ to...
  8. N

    Magic Mirror Deluxe 2 6 retriggers

    Just 20 cent bet but still very happy about this. :D Only got 3 of a kind of that lady in 50 spins tho. :(
Back
Top