Search results

  1. Guzzie

    [GIVEAWAY] Hippo Pop (AvatarUX)

    First time playing an POP slot, the potentional is very nice. > This was bought using bonus buy. I like the game but not my piece of slot. 6/10 for me.
  2. Guzzie

    [GIVEAWAY] El Paso Gunfight xNudge (Nolimit City)

    The base game is 5/10 for me, I do like the theme and the visuals however it does not feel appealing for me :( The bonus game is decent. 7/10 for that. 9/10 for the awesome visuals and the features. overall = 7.5/10 for me
  3. Guzzie

    [IRON BANK] Biggest X Win Competition

    Entering for Leovegas  144x bonus buy.  
  4. Guzzie

    11539x On Fire in the Hole

     
  5. Guzzie

    [GIVEAWAY] Multiplier Odyssey

    Here is ticket; RoyalPanda x32,4 The sound it makes when you fast spin is cool. I like the effects but 6/10 for me.  
  6. Guzzie

    [GIVEAWAY & TOURNAMENT] East Coast Vs West Coast (Nolimit City)

    Dope 110x HIT on  uLTRA Casino in a bonus buy. This will be my new favorite game due the music and the interesting bonus and normal game. Visually this is a master peace!  
  7. Guzzie

    [GIVEAWAY & TOURNAMENT] San Quentin (NoLimit City)

    Very fun game but holy moly! I had to do a lot of spins but then I get 4 bonus points. It can get exciting. The music is dope also! Royal panda 126x
  8. Guzzie

    [GIVEAWAY] Book of Ultimate Infinity (SG Digital)

    Nice slot, very good paying bonus and the sounds are mkay! interesting slot! Will play it more often. Got this 60x hit with 0,60EU bet on Leovegas 90X hit Leovegas w 0,40 bet;  
  9. Guzzie

    [GIVEAWAY] Tomb of Akhenaten (Nolimit City)

    Leovegas - 44x I dis like the music its pretty plain. The game itself is ok just the bonus a bit confusing.  
  10. Guzzie

    [GIVEAWAY] Divine Fortune Megaways (NetEnt)

    The game is made well, the sound effects are gud and the bonus has potentional. The bonus was susprisingly fun, it took a bit to hit it but it lasted pretty long. 133x leovegas 24-11-2020
  11. Guzzie

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Iron Bank (CG/Relax Gaming)

    I did okay i think.  
  12. Guzzie

    [CG GIVEAWAY] Halloween (Hallomeme) 2020

    Im bad at creating meme w.e I did what I could :) - Some pretty good memes... Hard to choose :P  
  13. Guzzie

    [GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

    Won total on this one 10 euro but I forgot to screenshot that.  and I really like the dragon bonus buy, its fast and fun. It reminds me of snake.
Back
Top