Search results

  1. dagreenblazer

    Possible Value - Europa League Football

    I'm only doing a mini punt on this but noticed on my bookies that crazily Napoli are 2/13 at home & Legia Warsaw are 18/1 to win away - Napoli are dominating Serie A but they're woeful in Europa and currently bottom on 1 point - Legia Warsaw have lost their last couple of domestics but are...
  2. dagreenblazer

    New Evo Cash or Crash Game Strats & Thoughts!

    Yo People, I'd love to hear anyone's feedback on new Evolution game Cash or Crash and, if you were successful, how you played?? THOUGHTS: From my initial plays, i like the game format as it caters well to all levels of stakes and, especially useful for lower bankroll players, the 99% RTP...
  3. dagreenblazer

    'Bets Rejected' on Evolution Table Games

    Like alot of other players, i was suffering from Bets being Rejected on alot of Evolution Table games a month or two ago, and i've not seen much talk about it since, tho thought some people maybe interested to see the resolution i just recvd to it. I haven't played for the past 2 months because...
Back
Top