Search results

  1. ncis88

    Skrill refund

    Did you also get email from skrill because they will refund some money? "We made a mistake. Here's what happened: Our terms and conditions for Skrill were not clear enough in explaining how we set our exchange rate so you paid more than you should have done. The terms and conditions referred...
  2. ncis88

    Epic Jammin hit 1600x

    Recorded via mobile without sound. 
  3. ncis88

    2 big hit on Money Train2 in 30mins

    First hit was more than 5000x I keeped playing and i got good setup. I closed the game and downloaded a recording program. 
  4. ncis88

    7200x Extra Chilli

    My biggest win so far. I got a bunch of purple Chilli on 18x, I couldnt beleive  this win. If I want to beat this I have to start playing with DoA2 0.16Eur to 1050Euro I wish same X  to all streamers especially to Kim.
Back
Top