Search results

  1. Mercedes

    Bethard refuse to payout accordingly WARNING

    Is it fix now?
  2. Mercedes

    Toshi ways max win!

    Win is a win , better than nothing
  3. Mercedes

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    I tried Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza and found it enjoyable because the gameplay was simple and easy to follow. The football-inspired design made the game more entertaining, and the visuals looked good. I had a smooth experience and would play it again when I want something casual and fun...
  4. Mercedes

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Razor Shark Jackpot feels like a downgrade compared to the original version. Some features are not as exciting, and the overall gameplay does not feel as strong. However, the game is still enjoyable and can be entertaining during longer sessions. The jackpot feature adds some excitement, but I...
  5. Mercedes

    ABSOLUTELY INSANE DAY... CASHED OUT 55k EURO

    Enjoy your winnings bro
  6. Mercedes

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Dark Forge (Slotmill)

    After playing the game for a while, I can say that the game gave me a really good experience overall. The first thing that caught my attention was the design and atmosphere of the slot. The dark fantasy theme looks amazing, and the graphics are very detailed. The animations are smooth, and the...
  7. Mercedes

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Demon's Gate (Slotmill)

    I really enjoy playing Demon’s Gate by Slotmill because the game feels very exciting every time I spin. The sound is very nice for me, it has a dark and intense vibe that matches the demon theme, so it makes me feel more focused and entertained while playing. The gameplay is also smooth and easy...
  8. Mercedes

    Starlight supper scatter bonus 8761x

    Nice hit
  9. Mercedes

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bonsai Dragon Blitz (Relax Gaming)

    I added a period to my name in the tournament. Is that acceptable?
  10. Mercedes

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bonsai Dragon Blitz (Relax Gaming)

    Me too I hope they consider it
  11. Mercedes

    Max Win Sweet Bonanza 1000

    Wow, congrats bro you deserved it
  12. Mercedes

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    delivers a visually striking and fast-paced slot experience that keeps me interested. I like how the retro theme is combined with modern mechanics, making each spin feel dynamic. However, I find that the volatility can be a bit unpredictable at times. Still, it’s a fun game that I keep coming...
  13. Mercedes

    Max win 20 000x no limit

    Damn, nice hit I wish I experience that too
Back
Top