Search results

  1. Trossardo

    [GAME PROMO] Sweet Rush Bonanza (Pragmatic Play)

    16x real money
  2. Trossardo

    [GAME PROMO] Net Gains Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

    x win: 192x Casino: Energycasino
  3. Trossardo

    [GAME PROMO] A Hopping Kiss (Swintt / Elysium Studios)

    Real money 147x Wildsino Feedback: I think this is the best slot Ive plaid by this provider. The base game did not offer much so I decided to buy the bonuses the bonuses were good and always paid back at least 50x. Slots has a old netent feeling. I dont know how it is possible the get the max...
  4. Trossardo

    [GAME PROMO] Coin Strike 2 (Playson)

     Real money X Win: 21 Casino: Allyspin Feedback: Never really liked the first version and still have the same feeling with this version. Median win from the bonus seems to be like 20-25x which is poor. Visual stuff is okay but unfortunately not my type of slot and will stay away from this in...
  5. Trossardo

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm Triple Hive (Push Gaming)

    Real money X Win: 68x Casino: Gamblezen Feedback: All around balanced and smooth slot so a great addition to the wild swarm series. The three features add another dimension to the game and althought im not the biggest fan of these randomly popping features I believe wild swarm was one of the...
  6. Trossardo

    [GAME PROMO] Power Paws (Push Gaming)

    Real money X Win: 20 Casino: Gamblezen Feedback: This is wrong direction from Push gaming, the slot is way too slow for me. The connections dont seems to pay much which is a bit fustrating. There is definitely potential if you reach the last stage but reaching it is quite difficult even with...
  7. Trossardo

    [GAME PROMO] Mega Mystery Mine (Indigo Magic)

    Demo play  X Win: 275 Casino: demo so N/A Feedback: see above
  8. Trossardo

    [GAME PROMO] Mega Mystery Mine (Indigo Magic)

    Real money x win: 100x casino: Wildsino Feedback: Game is smooth and the concept is great with the mystery revealing symbols. Bonus buys felt decent and the potential is there. However I think the slot is a bit boring and would be nice if it had like mystery features or perhaps 2-5x wilds...
  9. Trossardo

    [GAME PROMO] Mighty Mountain (Indigo Magic)

    Real money X Win: 50x Casino:  Legiano Feedback:  Already given above
  10. Trossardo

    [GAME PROMO] Mighty Mountain (Indigo Magic)

    Demo play  X Win: 98x Casino: N/A Feedback: Well the game is very low volatility since the bonus buy is 60x and the super buy just 150x. Somehow I liked playing the base game better than buying the bonuses since I felt that the features happen quite often compared to similar game from push...
Back
Top