Search results

  1. A

    [COMPETITION] Jammin' Jars Bonus Buy (Push Gaming)

    1202.5x / 0.20 stake Always enjoyed this bonus round. It can be tilting when the jars don't cooperate but generally a very fun bonus and I've seen the big potential. The graphics and music are really good too. Might be even better if the random mega symbols feature could trigger in the bonus round.
  2. A

    [COMPETITION] LeoVegas Cluster Gems

    207.5x / 0.2 stake The mini features are nice but It's a bit too slow in the base. Don't really like the look of the symbols. The bonus game is pretty good though and clearly has potential.
  3. A

    [COMPETITION & STREAMER TOURNAMENT] Volatile Vikings & Dead Man's Trail (Relax Gaming)

    1213x / 0.20 stake DMT bonus is great with all the different upgrades and the ability to reset. It can last quite a while sometimes and doesn't feel rigged. Volatile Vikings is an ok bonus round but tends to be over quickly. It's annoying when the multipliers blow up symbols that could be...
  4. A

    [COMPETITION] Papaya Pop (AvatarUX)

    498x It's an OK pop game but I prefer some of the other ones. Nice graphics and music. Interesting to see the 3 lives concept in the bonus but it tends to pay everything on one spin then just gives 3 dead spins.  A few times the gamble wheel glitches and spins infinitely and have to refresh it.
  5. A

    BTG's €100,000 Giveaway for 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

    Name: armadamara Location: UK X Win: 120x Date and Time: 08/09/2021 19:27 Casino: Leovegas
  6. A

    [COMPETITION] Mental (Nolimit City)

    1200.25x Hit this in the regular bonus from a few full lines of top symbol and a 10x I like the dark theme, although one issue is the lack of colour variety to differentiate symbols more easily, especially with so much going on. I realise that's harder to do with a darker theme. I prefer a...
  7. A

    [COMPETITION] Extreme Megaways (Stakelogic)

    734.6x boring base game, the mini features rarely do anything. Don't like the super stake thing. I'd rather just have basic stakes because it's unclear if it's actually worth it or not, maybe if they provided some better info on the difference. I do like the bonus when I could get it, the mini...
  8. A

    [COMPETITION - UK ONLY] Money Cart 2 (Relax Gaming)

    242.3x Casilando I missed the deadline.. rip.. the bonus was within the deadline though so maybe it still counts..  good to be able to "bonus buy" in uk for once
  9. A

    [COMPETITION] Dinopolis (Push Gaming)

    1021.8x Great game, I like these kind of bonuses with "picking" and levels and this one is well done and has good potential. Would like to actually get past level 3, not yet, and only ever had a gold card once. best bonus win was 500x before hitting this in the base.
  10. A

    [COMPETITION & TOURNAMENT] Black Gold 2™ Megaways™ (Stakelogic)

    167x It's an OK megaways game with a bit more going on than some. The random features keep it a bit more interesting and I like the gold bonus, it's a decent version of the money train style bonus.
  11. A

    [COMPETITION] Mount Magmas

    395x After a few dead bonuses I managed to hit this. I got about 6 rows up and biggest tile I hit was 200x. I didn't feel like trying for anything better and probably won't play the game again, not really into jackpots games in the first place and it's a bit boring with just a dead base game...
  12. A

    [COMPETITION & MERCH & TOURNAMENT] Top Dawg$

    342x a decent sticky wilds bonus, but it's over pretty quick most of the time so a bit boring when you have to grind for it. Would be better if I could do bonus buys. Mystery feature treated me okay to be fair, as the pic shows. still ended up 200x down on the game overall though.
  13. A

    [COMPETITION & MERCH] Jammin' Jars 2 (Push Gaming)

    257x Great game. The base, coins, splash feature, classic jammin bonus and the giga jar are all really good elements and I like that there's a lot going on with different ways to hit big. I like grinding games but this one does take ages and can easily disappoint in the end, very volatile. I...
  14. A

    [GIVEAWAY] Hippo Pop (AvatarUX)

    Another good pop game, not much different to the rest but the free gambles are a great addition, and I like that you can upgrade the hippo symbol I can see the potential but only managed 181.8x myself Random prize draw 181.8x
  15. A

    [IRON BANK] Biggest X Win Competition

    2075.1x, LeoVegas 05/04/2021
  16. A

    [GIVEAWAY] Templar Tumble (Relax Gaming)

    321.5x LeoVegas 25/03/2021 21:57 Good game. I like it more than the other tumble type games. I like how the mystery symbols and wilds work, as it builds up more and more symbols for a potentially big win. The coin wins/extra spins are also a nice addition. Will definitely go back to it.
  17. A

    [GIVEAWAY (UK Welcome)] Elemento (Fantasma Games)

    96.85x LeoVegas 16/03/2021 1:15am Didn't really enjoy the game. My balance was pretty stable playing it but it's just annoying with it constantly failing to land anything you want. I would have quit earlier after a few 10x bonuses but ended up staying for a competition entry and got this win.
  18. A

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time (Evolution Gaming)

    Casino: LeoVegas Win: 301x Date/Time: 11/06/2020 00:20
Back
Top