Search results

  1. A

    [GAME PROMO] 3 Magic Pots (Push Gaming)

    Real money X Win: 16.7x Casino: Playzee Feedback: Feels like there's a lot going on but not really. I don't like the jackpots generally speaking. The 3 pots is a good idea, I like the chance to trigger the bonus with 1-3 different features. The problem is a pot lands most spins so you get a...
  2. A

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Pledge: Hold'n'Win

    Real money X Win:  56x Casino: Playzee Feedback: The game is well made, it looks good, sounds good, and runs smooth. But I wasn't interested in the gameplay, it didn't offer anything interesting or new. The bonus game has been done before and done better. Also 94% RTP is disappointing.
  3. A

    [GAME PROMO] Mystic Multipliers (Slammer Studios)

    playzee real money 81.9x The animations are a bit much, making the game feel slow and it gets annoying after a while. However, I like the bonus a lot. The varying multipliers is a cool feature, and the expanding grid. I like the symbol graphics, very sharp.
  4. A

    [GAME PROMO] Max Elements (Yggdrasil & CasinoGrounds)

    X win: 399.8x Casino: BetMGM It was fun to play, good concept. I like the different features (runes + mystery symbols) and the chance for the combined bonus, it makes the game interesting to play.  The game does annoy me at times with the low paying bonuses, predictable dead spins, getting a...
  5. A

    [GAME PROMO] Bigger Bass Splash (Pragmatic Play)

    Playzee 41x I don't think we need another bass themed slot, try something new instead. Not much to say, it's mediocre and nothing innovative or interesting.
  6. A

    [GAMES PROMO] Ground Breakers (CasinoGrounds x Relax Gaming)

    Casino: playzee Book of Power: 114x Net Gains: 18.6x Iron Bank: 12x Beast Mode: 400.2x No hot modes
  7. A

    [GAME PROMO] IHateFairyTales (Elysium Studios / Swintt)

    136.2x Playzee The game feels slow and I don't like the base game graphics, too bright and not crisp enough. I do like the random features and the girls do show up a lot in free spins (based on the one bonus I landed). A bit average overall.
  8. A

    [GAME PROMO] Ancient Tumble (Relax Gaming)

    18.6x Skol casino Nice tumble game with lots of fun features. I like the volatility, all the bonus modes are interesting, I like the multiplier ladder the most. Top notch audio and visuals. 18.6x Skol casino Nice tumble game with lots of fun features. I like the volatility, all the bonus...
  9. A

    [GAME PROMO] Samurai's Katana (Push Gaming)

    X-win: 49.3x Casino: Skol Casino Feedback: I like the game a lot. Big fan of push gaming generally and this one is a good addition. The graphics are great, as are the sound effects for the rolling wilds. The rolling wilds keep the base game interesting and the bonus is a lot of fun.
  10. A

    [GAMES PROMO] Games Global Collection!

    X-Win: 190.7x Casino: Playzee Feedback: Freya is an okay game. The graphics are nice. The bonus is quite enjoyable. I like the wheel that allows you to obtain extra spins, and the runes can pay good with a nice multiplier. I also enjoyed bling bling penguin, love the music.
  11. A

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm 2 (Push Gaming)

    Win: 72.2x Casino: Playzee Feedback. I like the game so far. I loved the original, as dangerous as it is, and this version has added some nice features while still being pretty similar to the original. The chest seems to show up a bit more often which is good, even if it pays crap most of the...
  12. A

    [FLASH PROMO] Play your favorite Pragmatic Play game

    Win: 18x Casino: Playzee Feedback: i love doghouse megaways, the sticky wilds feature is a lot of fun with good potential. Pragmatic in general make fun to play games that usually aren't too difficult to bonus most of the time unlike some of the more extreme volatile providers.
  13. A

    [FLASH PROMO] Dj Fox (Push Gaming)

    63.4x Leovegas I had a fun first session on the game. I liked trying to build up the multiplier and get a nice combination of numbers. Pretty cool game and it treated me well, got a few nice wins. But realistically I think I would get bored of it quite quickly. I prefer a game with a proper...
  14. A

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Bonanza Falls (Big Time Gaming)

    40x Netbet base game appears to be the same as the other bonanza as far as I could tell, which is pretty boring. I got the bonus once, it didn't do much for me. The coin dozer thing looked quite interesting. I suppose it's an upgrade on the original, but still not very exciting. I realise I...
  15. A

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Pine Of Plinko 2 (Print Studios)

    661.55x BETMGM Really fun game, a new favourite for me. I like that you can play the bonus at your own pace, if you want to spam or go slow up to you. I like the different stages in the bonus, managed to get to 64. The bonus has a lot of cool features, the stages, the springs, the golden ball...
  16. A

    [FLASH PROMO] Crazy Pachinko (Evolution Gaming)

    310.4x Leovegas I enjoyed playing this and would play again. Nice when you land a good multiplier on the reels. The double can only be used once, would be good if it could double up multiple times. Sometimes don't get enough time on the cash builder.
  17. A

    [GAME PROMO] Napoleon 2 (Blueprint/Lucksome)

    40x Leovegas Pretty good game. I like the stacks idea, and the locked symbols. The 2 bonuses I got didn't pay much for me. The music is good.
  18. A

    [FLASH PROMO] Darkness (Print Studios)

    43x leovegas I really like the dark/horror theme of this game. It's the best horror slot I've seen, very atmospheric music and graphics, some good jump scares, and the guys chanting in the bonus kinda creeped me out. Was enjoyable to play. The gameplay itself wasn't super interesting but not...
  19. A

    [FLASH PROMO] Vampire Riches (Yggdrasil)

    96.17x Leovegas Nothing very special about this game. Concept has been done many times before.
  20. A

    [GAME PROMO] Fish 'n' Nudge (Push Gaming)

    157x LeoVegas It's an okay game, but don't like it as much as razor shark/returns. landing too many near misses gets annoying. 
Back
Top