Search results

  1. A

    [GAME PROMO] 10 Santa's Rendeers (Push Gaming)

    real money 86.4x playzee
  2. A

    [GAME PROMO] Zeus Vs Typhon (Pragmatic Play)

    real money Playzee 140.4x
  3. A

    [GAME PROMO] Sea Of Spirits (Push Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    I really like the game mechanics, the frames and activator symbols are fun features offering a good variety of wilds/coins/symbols. I also like the skull arrow thing allowing upgraded frames, it would be nice if it upgraded more frames than just 1 or 2. It's good that the bonus can land extra...
  4. A

    [GAME PROMO] Happy Bamboo (Push Gaming)

    Real money 150x Playzee
  5. A

    [GAME PROMO] Frightening Frankie (Pragmatic Play)

    real money 2250.8x Playzee
  6. A

    [GAME PROMO] Tricky Treats (Push Gaming)

    116x playzee
  7. A

    [GAME PROMO] Sweet Rush Bonanza (Pragmatic Play)

    209.7x Playzee
  8. A

    [GAME PROMO] Net Gains Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

    X Win: 912.2 Casino: Playzee
  9. A

    [GAME PROMO] Bamboo Ways (Push Gaming)

    Real money X Win: 167.7 Casino: Playzee Feedback: I would consider it an improvement on previous games. A lot of cool features with the coins, symbol change, and the expanding reels. I love a bonus gamble at times, but it's refreshing not to have it sometimes so I don't feel like I need to...
  10. A

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm Triple Hive (Push Gaming)

    Real money X Win: 131.4 Casino: Playzee Feedback: I like the 3 different pots that can land on their own or combined, it's a good concept and I did manage to land all 3 together a couple times. Landing only 1 pot tends to produce a boring uneventful bonus. You really need 2 or 3 to get...
  11. A

    [GAME PROMO] Power Paws (Push Gaming)

    Real money X Win: 125.6 Casino: BetMGM Feedback: Not a huge fan of this style of game, but compared to the others this one is certainly an improvement. The gameplay stays interesting, it doesn't feel impossible to build, and the different stages can all give wins. 7/10
  12. A

    [GAME PROMO] Mega Mystery Mine (Indigo Magic)

    Real money X Win: 400x Casino: BetMGM Feedback: This was an enjoyable game. The base game fairly boring, but does pay well sometimes (as it did for me here). The bonus is very well made. The sticky symbols which make each spin progressively more valuable. It does feel like the spins disappear...
  13. A

    [GAME PROMO] Henry The Ape (Push Gaming)

    Real money X Win: 250.5x Casino: Playzee Feedback: Great game. 9/10. Enjoyed playing the base thanks to the mini features that drop fairly frequently and can keep the balance going. Landed a few bonuses, the first being this 250x which was a great first impression, the rest didn't go so well...
  14. A

    [GAME PROMO] Connect & Collect Series - Pegasus, 7 Shields Of Fortune, Cai Fu Emperor Ways (Atomic Lab Studios)

    Real money X Win: 69x Casino: Leovegas Feedback: Wasn't a fan of the graphics, way too outdated. Wasn't sure about the game to start with, but when the connect and collects started to land I saw the appeal and it became fun to try build up the screen with the respins. Overall it's a decent...
Back
Top