Search results

  1. ProBlackbird

    [GIVEAWAY] Return Of Kong Megaways

    This should be last day I think. Best bonus wins: 177x 
  2. ProBlackbird

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Dead or Alive 2

    Incoming better screenshots later on xD Here is my screenshots : 28x basic wins | 41x Basic wins
  3. ProBlackbird

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] The Final Countdown (BTG) Goes Live!

    123,35 x = First bonus
  4. ProBlackbird

    [Giveaway+COMP] Holy Diver

    Cheers just want to entering raffle. 
  5. ProBlackbird

    Dragons Fire - COMPETITION

    x167 got 4 random wild reels, cool seem many of you thought without multiplier. I just wanna imagine that x50 :) Better winnings will either be replace or posts a new one. :)
  6. ProBlackbird

    Tiki Fruits hit best symbol (x777) but total became (x814) $6 bet and won $4885.20

    Now I got another one that are going into my record book. I beat game and won more what Daily Jackpot. Haha xD. Damn it almost x1000 again but what a hell I just need another one bonus hit for another retrigger and that could be 1000x or even better. Still a profit land. :)
  7. ProBlackbird

    Fortunes of RA (X805) - Party Poker

    This is like Magic Mirror II and when I retrigger to next one I won a line with NET $506 and I think I saw Reggie played this one and here is a nice win of X805. I was hoping for X1000 but this is also good. 
  8. ProBlackbird

    Trigger yet another jackpot .. Treasure Mine (Super Jackpot) X1246) Won $1246.32

    Well here I trigger yet another jackpot quite sick and from my earlier jackpot before in few days ago, just look again and I thought it was going to blink in randomly in smallest one . Too bad not 99k it would be sick. Anyway I got it and I gotta play a couple of more spins  on this one. It's...
  9. ProBlackbird

    Rumpel Wildspins x882

    I record my x winnings here and I'm done really good in novomatic game and I had some good win in donuts and Faust too, sadly on Donuts I couldn't get a purple one and I had retrigger to x64 went up to x69, still profit today. :P
  10. ProBlackbird

    Turn it up ! x861

    I have been keep losing all way and got that bonus hit in end and turn that to x861. still have a lot of wagering left but such a great win for Turn it up. It just a 5kr bet but it's okayI I need it. 
  11. ProBlackbird

    A random trigger jackpot win!? Won $1461.69

    Today I was going to test out some jackpot slot machine and I didn't believe I would actually trigger something so why not give a few spins a shot and here bang and I got a small jackpot win for just $0.30 in 888 Casino jackpot slotmachine call a Nightmare of  Elm Street, today will be another...
  12. ProBlackbird

    Donuts Big Win over 1000x

    Here is one of my long time winning, over 1000x in Donuts thanks god. 
Back
Top