Search results

  1. ProBlackbird

    Goat Getter 930x - Bonus

    Just a 5sek random scatter bonus buy and I got this win. I was hoping to get over 1000x but this is still a very good win. Gambling Once 
  2. ProBlackbird

    [MEGA FLASH PROMO] Rise Of Atlantis II (Blueprint)

    74x on LeoVegas I am very impressed of the slot and when you can have high multis and it keep rising up for a better win. Only 74x bonus and the multi was high but I end up getting dead spins oh too bad well better luck next time but I accomplish my goal to posts here so I will keep playing...
  3. ProBlackbird

    [FLASH PROMO] Notre-Dame Tales (Yggdrasil)

    24x on LeoVegas Interesting slot kind of similar to Fish Tank 2.  Also you can get a random treasure and I hit x20 on treasure. It would be great to have a bonus but I posts my wins here.
  4. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Duel Of The Dead (Kalamba Games)

    37x on Betsafe I didn't went so good and bonus was bought sadly maybe better next time. Thought the concept it interesting. Maybe play more in the future. :P
  5. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Chilli Bandits (Slotmill)

    270x on LeoVegas I deposit only 500 SEK to play this on my last 5 SEK bet I end up hitting a bonus and got 270x . I am very impressed and looks kind of similar as dead wood but with wilds that can actually nudge. The western music is quite nice feel too. I will play some more and see if I get...
  6. ProBlackbird

    When Spinions Game Day Pay with Retrigger

    Well I was down like 500 SEK balance and made a great comeback on Spinions Game Day. Bought a couple of bonuses and best paid 1161x. A few bonus with Retrigger and it can pay really good. I didn't even knew this slot could retrigger. WoW  DING DING !!! 
  7. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Retro Tapes (Push Gaming)

    592x on BetSafe I love this slot and I already in a few spins got over 30x base game but I want to play some more and try to get a bonus and I got it. It's feel totally like Jammin Jars 2 but magnet is so nice in base game. I dunno if there is magnet in bonus game but maybe there is who knows. XD
  8. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] 9k Kong in Vegas (4 The Player)

    87x on MrGreen My first bonus in a couple of spins I end up spinning that wheel like 4 times. I think I had like no wins and keep spinning on. But I believe this slot have some potential if you can keep making progress and have some amazing connecting but this is not my kind of slot so I...
  9. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Serial (Nolimit City)

    62x on MrGreen I only play a few spins and I got a decent base bonus and I played a couple more spins and got a bonus but base game win was better. I like slot that you can actually max win it on base game as well. GL to all . It was kind of fun but it was a bit slow. No turbo Kappa :D
  10. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Superstars (NetEnt)

    80x on LeoVegas Super fun slot the base game can pay well and the music is nice. I just hope I can get a bonus soon.
  11. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Super Fruit Smash (Slotmill)

    30x base game on LeoVegas . It's looks like an interesting slot but I need to play some more until I know more. The music is all right and big fruits can pay really nice. 
  12. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] CherryPop Deluxe (AvatarUX)

    I play base game and got a bonus without a gambling and I am very impressed by slot mechanic and very nice music. I will keep playing on but here is my 40.1x on 5 SEK  bet on LeoVegas
  13. ProBlackbird

    Wild Hop & Drop 831x Bonus (New Pragmatic Slot) with a Replay

    Here is a 831x Bonus from new Pragmatic slot call Wild Hop & Drop Replay:  https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/jxU6AEEg4Q
  14. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Money Jar (Slotmill)

    Very fun mechanics and hope I can win amazon giftcard  75x 
  15. ProBlackbird

    Freaky Friday 2793x

    2793x on new Freaky Friday slot with 6kr bet with Superstack bet. I got a premium and you can get a free expanded  if you lucky hit a gold book that mean you get a guarantee expanded. I got like 3 of them. So I had a few full screens also hit easy four of them. I got Retrigger as well.
  16. ProBlackbird

    Greta Goes Wild 5863x

    So many wilds if it was Doa2 instead it would pay massive but I take 5863x . 4 Scatters is not a curse it is a miracle :) at least here it is :P
  17. ProBlackbird

    Euphoria Epic Wins Double

    Hello ! Here is my double Euphoria Epic wins with first a bonus buy on 6 SEK got 3192x and raise to 45 SEK hit a normal bonus I got 1215x Double Retrikkeri :)
  18. ProBlackbird

    BeoWulf 2500x Full Screen Basic Win

    A superspin feature basic win PogChamp 
  19. ProBlackbird

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Sabaton goes live

    Sabaton 76x well Good luck all
Back
Top