Search results

  1. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] IHateFairyTales (Elysium Studios / Swintt)

    20.7x  played on LeoVegas I like how the potential wins are high but it is very sad to see RTP is 94%. The music is kind of nice. It's been a lot of spooky slots recently it could be nice to see some more of these. Oh right those random features also nice that can may or not trigger a good...
  2. ProBlackbird

    [GAMES PROMO] Ground Breakers (CasinoGrounds x Relax Gaming)

    Iron Bank #1 - 13x Beast Mode #2 - 50x Net Gain #3 -  15x Book of Power #4 - 11x
  3. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Games Global Collection

    56x played on LeoVegas These jackpots never actually changed. When you trigger double or more there is a chance you will some good money. In first spin I trigger but I didn't reach over 15x but now I got this win.  I am not much of a fan of this kind of jackpot slot because every time I keep...
  4. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Space Wars Trilogy (NetEnt/Evolution)

    38.5x on LeoVegas Returning back for some old school slot and still fun and profitable slot machine I dunno about the latest one that will be trying out later on but it is very enjoyable. :)
  5. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Lightning Storm (Evolution)

    40x on Lighting Storm Bonus played on Ibet I think I need to think up with a good strategy plan I bet too high  I was lucky that I actually got into this bonus and hit something high otherwish it would be such a loss. It's really fun game mechanic just like those days on Crazy time. 
  6. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Ancient Tumble (Relax Gaming)

    68x - Played on Leovegas  It is kind of like Temple Tumble that you need to clean up everything to enter the bonus.  There is like 4 doors to pick. Right they also add those extra bet so there is more chances to enter the bonus and for the higher cost one must be some kind of features I dunno...
  7. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bite (Push Gaming)

    204.4x (170.3x with Push) played on LeoVegas Bet size: 5 SEK (6 SEK with Push) I have no idea what is happen I got my first bonus and it was a zero x and after for a few more spins after that I catch up two minor with the shark on the base game. Seem very interesting and have a lot of...
  8. ProBlackbird

    Sands of Eternity 2 - 862x

    Let's go man . It was totally worth sitting on grinding it for a bit. Printing on the latest Slotmilll slots :D 862x is just the beginning. Get the fudge in there.  More printing incoming..  But until later. :D xD
  9. ProBlackbird

    [FLASH PROMO] Play Your Favorite Pragmatic Play Game!

    Real money Entry Xwin:  286x Base (3 SEK) and (4.5 SEK) 191x with extra bet Casino: Turbo Vegas Big Bass Floats my Boat - I found the concept with the multiplier very interesting so on. It crazy how much you can win if you actually get a high fish on that multi. For some reason it didn't...
  10. ProBlackbird

    [FLASH PROMO] Play Your Favorite Pragmatic Play Game!

    Merchandise Entry: 60x I got the bonus on the base spins here and I definitely would play this slot when it get out in REAL MONEY.  I favor a lot of slots with kind of sticky wild.
  11. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Retro Sweets (Push Gaming)

    123x on LeoVegas Replay...
  12. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Games Global Collection

    X-Win: 95x Casino: TurboVegas Feedback: Not much to say about it this slot is all the time classical , great music so on. I tried played earlier but this time I got a instant bonus that pay. I do looking forward to see how Immortal Romance 2 is going to be later on. 
  13. ProBlackbird

    Le Bandit

    I still keep running hot .  Glad I pick Le Bandit. OMG ! https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=2000329250002&partner=1585&language=sv
  14. ProBlackbird

    Royal Potato 2 - Still printing

    I am still printing and I am running hot . Damn only need one left to fully upgrade my hot potato. Well better luck next time. I love this slot :D
  15. ProBlackbird

    Gold Frontier Jackpots

    I deposit only 300 SEK and I got this. :D I hit the damn green Jackpot only bet 4 SEK wow made an comeback :D  WoW 
  16. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Jammin To The Retro Vibes! (Push Gaming) + No-Deposit FS!

    X-Win: 147x 3 SEK + 2.40 with Push Bet = 5.40 SEK with 81x Casino: LeoVegas Feedback: I always like the usually Jammin Jars classic but the bigger JARS make it more fun and the multiplier can goes up crazy the more you hit. The music is also nice.  It was a quick feature hit but it is nice...
  17. ProBlackbird

    Chilli Bandits - Feel good when you get Three chillis

    It's feel so good to get those three wilds on this. Finally I got one xD
  18. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries

    78x on LeoVegas (SWE) with 2 SEK BET.    I played only 25 spins with 2 SEK + 4 SEK extra bet but i think it should be 2 SEK regular bet that count toward the x so it is 78x  base win. Too bad I missed a couple of bonus chances. The feature that with arrow made those this wins. It could be...
  19. ProBlackbird

    Royal Potato 2 690x - Bonus

    I think this is one of my best print on Print Studio. Very surprised to get the big potato too bad I was very close to get the biggest one. xD
  20. ProBlackbird

    [FLASH PROMO] Grim Reaper Supermatch (Nailed It! Games)

    99x on LeoVegas Very interesting concept and easy to get a bonus once you start to connect it.  xD
Back
Top