Search results

  1. ProBlackbird

    Pray for Three - 3 Scatter bonus

    I need to show you this hit  on Pray for Three . 3 Scatter bonus. https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=4010396362941&partner=1217&language=en-us&channel=desktop
  2. ProBlackbird

    Sweet Bonanza Candy Land 5 dollar bet - 4604x

    Amazing win on Sweet Bonanza Candy Land :)
  3. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Connect & Collect Series - Pegasus, 7 Shields Of Fortune, Cai Fu Emperor Ways (Atomic Lab Studios)

    Demo play X Win: 58x Feedback: I had played a similar slot before in Pragmatic provider I don't remember the name of it but I think they made a few similar slots like this. Connect the symbol to get paid or hit a freespin bonus.  the base game is basely the same. Well the music is all right I...
  4. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] 3 Magic Pots (Push Gaming)

    Demo play : The slot is is not working properly in demo mode or is it just me. It frequently crash so I have to restart the slot all over again X Win: 167x This is not the first slot that have those jackpot features you need to trigger at least two of them if you want it to pay well.   Other...
  5. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Pledge: Hold'n'Win

    Demo play  X Win: 46x Feedback:  Not a bad slot but the base game doesn't seem to have much potential you rather want to aim for a bonus with the bet boost if possible. The bonus is pretty much money train all over themself but a redesign version nothing unique you want to hit those special...
  6. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Mystic Multipliers (Slammer Studios)

    Demo Play - 70x I don't really see much different between turbo and regular spins. Both are kind of slow and it is too bad you can't skip it. Heck I want to skip it until a big win but it won't let me do it in the bonus as well. I won't play this slot they should add a way to skip it or make it...
  7. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bite Push Ways (Push Gaming)

    Real Money - 17.4x played on LeoVegas Feedback has already been posting on my demo entry. I still have the same thought for this slot. 
  8. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bite Push Ways (Push Gaming)

    Demo - 69x They really made it kind of similar to razor shark in it is on way rather than give us mystery symbol it give us more ways. It hasn't really change that much from the first version it still not a bad slot thought. I just felt like they made a slightly improvements nothing much.
  9. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Mad Blast (Push Gaming)

    Real Money - 97x played on LeoVegas  Bet: 1 sek + 1 sek (push) Feedback already posted above
  10. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Mad Blast (Push Gaming)

    Demo - 448x I already played this slot before with real money I didn't hit a bonus on this game so just now I tried the demo with a bonus buy it feel pretty degenerated for me. Nothing new and for each tumble wins you get up the multi it remind me of that frog multifly I dunno what it call but...
  11. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Max Elements (Yggdrasil & CasinoGrounds)

    Real Money: 34.5x played on LeoVegas Replay...
  12. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Bigger Bass Splash (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo money - 889x The same old big bass slot that you can never hate . The music is nice and I love the fishing theme .  Now they finally add super bonus I am not sure it make any different you just start with all those features. 
  13. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Wild North (Elysium Studios / Swintt)

    Demo Mode -  259x I played both the base game and bought a bonus. The music is kind of meh . The provider keep the RTP on 94 just like ELK sigh I was hoping to see like 95 or so. If the rtp was really 95 that would the best. The features is kind of nice when you get more tumble wins.  I do...
  14. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Mystery Of The Nile (Push Gaming)

    Demo Mode -  1561x It does have some similar to Razor Returns with the coin win just like the screenshot I got there and some of the mystery museum. The base game is nice and the features buy is also nice. It is overall a very nice slot :)
  15. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMOS] Big Bass Xmas Xtreme - Gates Of Olympus Xmas 1000 - Santa's Xmas Rush (Pragmatic Play)

    Santa Xmas Rush - 41x played on Metaspins with Real Money Replay Link: https://euioa.jxcsysekgu.net/FPXlp7EbPW Feedback: I like this slot a lot, love the music and the christmas theme on it.  The santa never come when it chain on the base game thought so a bonus will give it better chance to...
  16. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMOS] Big Bass Xmas Xtreme - Gates Of Olympus Xmas 1000 - Santa's Xmas Rush (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo mode - Santa Xmas Rush - 37x This slot is already one of my favorite christmas slot out there . I played this one with real money before and had pay me both in bonus and base game. A slot with potential and I like the christmas feel and the ho ho ho sound effect. The more santa you get...
  17. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] 10 Flaming Bisons (Push Gaming)

    Real money played on LeoVegas - 102x I already had been posting the demo feedbacks but I can say I am not much of a fan of this slot I did played this early with real money it didn't went that well so I decide to pick up this slot again but the slot is still a meh.  Thought I like the Push...
  18. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] 10 Flaming Bisons (Push Gaming)

    Demo mode: 88x I am not much a fan of this kind of slots unfortunely I tried to play a couple of base game and bought a bonus. It remind me of 9 masks came and all kind of jackpot slots that I have seen before. It just doesn't impressed me much but still I will still give this a try with real...
  19. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Candy Treasures (Indigo Magic)

    51x on Demo .  When I bought the first bonus I got a zero x . It so ridiculous and made me want to cry on Better luck next time screen but I got 51x this time so it is all good. It is very similar to Sugar rush not much different the music is all right and decent. Well it does make sense...
  20. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Divine Wine (Atomic Slot Lab)

    Demo Play - 230x The base game payout it is kind of meh and it is sad that you can't just not skip those respin feature when you getting it. It is probably a slot that can only pay in bonus after there is no multi on the base game. The music is also meh but the inspiration of the wine theme...
Back
Top