Search results

  1. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Tricky Treats (Push Gaming)

    I am really favor those Retro Tapes reskin slots. It is nice to see a third slot from Push Gaming xD
  2. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Sweet Rush Bonanza (Pragmatic Play)

    I know some of you will like this one but this is just the same as Sugar Rush with a new look. Buying those Superspins with 250x is just scam I didn't got anything for it . Of course I played the demo mode. The bonus doesn't seem much different and it just 5000x . There is no point with having...
  3. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Net Gains Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

    For Highest X win X Win: 97x Casino:  SpelKlubben
  4. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Net Gains Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

    First Entry for the giveaway and PS5 giveaway !  X Win: 29x Casino:  SpelKlubben
  5. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Bamboo Ways (Push Gaming)

    Demo play X Win: 92x Casino: DEMO Feedback: I don't think this is my type of slot it is just like Razor Way but different theme.  I don't know about what I feel about it I think Big Bamboo is better and with much better potential. Rated: 4/10
  6. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] A Hopping Kiss (Swintt / Elysium Studios)

    Demo play X Win: 65x Casino: DEMO Feedback: The base game is rather average and the bonus buy is just too expensive  for being 4605x max win. Yeah it is very volatile . The Fat bonus seem fun the chasing bonus is just doesn't feel right. Oh yeah the theme seem to be not a bad idea but the...
  7. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Coin Strike 2 (Playson)

    Real Money X-Win: 116x Casino: SpelKlubben FeedBack: Provided in demo money entry
  8. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Coin Strike 2 (Playson)

    Demo play  X Win: 65x Casino: DEMO Feedback: I am not really a fan of this kind of slot , the base game is boring. It just grind and hope you get  a bonus. There is much better Hold and win slots. I can say the visual is quite nice thought but the concept is meh. Sorry not a slot I would...
  9. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm Triple Hive (Push Gaming)

    I forgot to mentioned it was a demo play above but the screenshot show Casinogrounds so I guess it might be fine Casino said DEMO as well.  The feedbacks will stay the same.  Real Money :  X Win: 90x Casino: LeoVegas Feedback:  This might turn out to be better than two previous slot since...
  10. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm Triple Hive (Push Gaming)

    X Win: 36x Casino: DEMO Feedback:  This might turn out to be better than two previous slot since you don't need to grind a lot but still these three type of bonus game are really terrible if you can't trigger at least two of them just. They are simple not paying enough. This type of three...
  11. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Power Paws (Push Gaming)

    Real Money X Win:  140x Casino: LeoVegas Feedback: Already been posted on my demo entry my thought of it stay the same. I also notice some more of the bonus that it need something for it to the mystery symbol to expanded even more so I expect a very good payout if it expanded until full...
  12. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Power Paws (Push Gaming)

    Demo play  X Win:  145x Casino: DEMO Feedback: It's Reactoonz on the next level I am very impressed on the bonus with a nudge mystery feature I haven't won anything massive but this slot mechanic is very unique and fun. Good job Push Gaming . Rated : 8/10
  13. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Mega Mystery Mine (Indigo Magic)

    Real money X Win: 15x Casino: LeoVegas Feedback: This slot is more volatile than I thought when I tried to play this for real but I never actually got a bonus. Come on the bonus cost 50x for a regular one but super is 200x . I thought it should be easy to get a bonus I might just be unlucky...
  14. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Mega Mystery Mine (Indigo Magic)

    Demo Play X win: 277x Feedback: It is really interesting slot 50x for a normal bonus and 200x for a super. It is not too expensive. I really love those sticky mystery symbols. It weird to see small symbol it remind of those slots when they become more and more smaller. The theme of it is not...
  15. ProBlackbird

    Cyber Egypt

    Ahh too bad with that wild line. It could be nice if I got more multi but still a big win on this Replay...
  16. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Mighty Mountain (Indigo Magic)

    Real Money X Win: 81x Casino: LeoVegas Feedback: I want something unique I have seen a lot of this kind of 3 pots trigger jackpots . It seem very popular but I am not much interesting in those. There is just too many of them. The good point in this kind of jackpot that you get early triggers...
  17. ProBlackbird

    Tyrant's Fall - 1639x with Replay Link

    Massive win on Tyrant's Fall . Damn it I really want ot hit that 150x so I can get that MAX win. Better luck next time Replay Link: https://tyrants-fall.slotmill.com/?language=sv&org=LeoVegasSE&replay=2506140438320300046&server=https://api.slotmill.com
  18. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Henry The Ape (Push Gaming)

    Real money X Win: 711x Casino: LeoVegas Feedback:  In the base game I don't really like the nudge ape blocking my scatters and it make it harder to bonus but when you do get apes in the bonus but sometimes it can just fish up the bonus scatter. In the bonus it can really go nuts with the apes...
  19. ProBlackbird

    Elysian Gold (ELK) - 1963x

    When I was thinking to play some ELK slots here is amazing win for it.  Seriously not a bad win for being ELK Replay Link: https://gamelauncher.contentmedia.eu/1.0/game/?gameid=10240&operatorid=1037&mode=replay&language=sv_se&roundid=2506111323440500149
Back
Top