Search results

  1. ProBlackbird

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Lucy Luck and the Quest for Coins (Slotmill)

    Not really my type of slots but I might play this once in a while . It doesn't look that much different from the older one. Rated: 6/10
  2. ProBlackbird

    World Record Sugar 1000 Maxwin?

    I have been playing so much yet I haven't got that many max wins. Congratulation :)
  3. ProBlackbird

    Max Win on SixSixSix

    It must be your lucky day. Congratulation I hope you did something fun with your money :)
  4. ProBlackbird

    MAX WIN on Sweet Rush Bonanza

    Congratulation get the fudge in there ! I am still looking for my MAX WIN :D
  5. ProBlackbird

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bill & Coin 2 Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

    Because the forum wasn't open for posting during the promotion time and also everyone want to join the extra draw.
  6. ProBlackbird

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bill & Coin 2 Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

    Well The Bill and Coins concept it nice all but it never really paid anything in bonus. Well as least for me. So the overall rating would be 4/10 I don't like playing slots with dream drop the rtp is dropping bad because of the jackpot.
  7. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Iron Bank 2 (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Yeah I really like this new upgrade. I haven't been much of a fan for the first Iron Bank but this is very impressive. You can hit a bonus more easier with the extra bets and there is even a ultra bonus that's more  exciting. The max wins potential hasn't changed that much but only thought it is...
  8. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Sea Of Spirits (Push Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    It is pretty much quite similar to other Razor Returns with those coins. You want to get a collector, multiplier. It is very nice that you get a guarantee high multi but that's only if you upgrade each of them.  Yeah it is also quite similar to Big Bamboo as well nothing special about it. 
Back
Top