Search results

  1. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: Here we go again with reskin with the currently World Cup is happen. For all the soccer fan it might be something but I feel like this slot is nothing special it is very similar to Sweet Bonanza when you need a multi and good tumble wins if you want to win massive. Rated: 6/10 -...
  2. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    DEMO X WIN : 22x FeedBacks: I really like Razor Sharks slot but why are provider keeping making new slots adding jackpots. Sorry the jackpot will only ruin the rtp a bit. Playing slots with jackpot should stay on just jackpots they shouldn't include in the regular slots.
  3. ProBlackbird

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Dark Forge (Slotmill)

    I really like the slot when the progress a simple and the multiplier can goes high. The visual effect isn't that bad and BGM is great.
  4. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Feedback: It is great thing that the slot has high RTP but it just a collector and coin and sometimes the bonus is good and sometimes is not. I got even better base win so far but I feel like something are really lacking here comparing to the other Just slots I like those with wild reels and...
  5. ProBlackbird

    Community Casino

    Hype Username: Blackbird
  6. ProBlackbird

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Demon's Gate (Slotmill)

    It does have a similar feeling as Tyrant Fall one of the best Slotmill slot out there and it nice that you can hunt for the super bonus as well as you do in Tyrant Fall that is a big plus. You can get a random multi wild in the base game. But the feel for the multi doesn't feel that high even...
  7. ProBlackbird

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bonsai Dragon Blitz (Relax Gaming)

    This is really fun slot I am glad I did not miss out the tournament :)
  8. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Feedback: Well it is not much different from the other Retro Tapes beside adding the wilds there that you seem to have to connect to make something happen. To be honest for myself I am not much of a fans of these Retro tapes games but I can't say much because I don't play this type of slots...
  9. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    I thought I wasn't in the raffle but that was way too many people joining. I miss those days when you only posts with real money. When I saw Tjene and Lordship = Rigged . Nah just kidding. It might just feel bad for the one that are on the list on the first draw. Well I guess I got a 2nd...
  10. ProBlackbird

    Le Bandit - Miami Hustle - 5 Scatter bonus

    5 scatter bonus - Max win: 50000x https://d3le5997hik6o.cloudfront.net/replay-manager/?roundid=4015479004023&partner=1963&language=en-us&channel=desktop
  11. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    623x Replay Link: https://www.ppreplaylink.social/pUpGfzLkc7
  12. ProBlackbird

    Community Casino

    Blackbird
Back
Top