Search results

  1. ProBlackbird

    Casumo confiscating winnings

    I had stopped playing on Casumo a long time ago becuase I had seen people getting scammed from that casino. For me they aren't trustworthy casino.
  2. ProBlackbird

    Petition to remove Play n Go from ALL casinos

    This is so funny I know Play n Go has reduce the RTPs but it doesn't mean they are bad.
  3. ProBlackbird

    oodles of noodles — 3400x Big Win!

    Game: oodles of noodles Multiplier: 3400x Check out the longest max win ever !! Replay LInk: https://www.ppreplaylink.net/Be6NKTH4Pe
  4. ProBlackbird

    Sugar Rush — 50000x Big Win!

    I have to say this is one of the slot I usually not pay. I am a bit surprised you got it. You did not get super scatters but it was actually possible for you to hit it like this.
  5. ProBlackbird

    Sugar Rush 1000 — 6094x Big Win!

    Game: Sugar Rush 1000 Multiplier: 6094x Replay Link: https://www.ppreplaylink.net/jtJWk8or8d
  6. ProBlackbird

    Sugar Rush — 50000x Big Win!

    Oh god it obviously you going to get this kind of win with an odd bet like this . Nice win
  7. ProBlackbird

    Spinman — Big Win!

    Game: Spinman Spinman - Max Win - 3 scatters Replay Link: https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=17002538134909&partner=6026&language=en-us&channel=desktop
  8. ProBlackbird

    $10,000 July Leaderboard

    So who actually won the 20 random giveaway? Can you please posts it here? :D
  9. ProBlackbird

    $10,000 August Leaderboard

    I guess you are in if you made a deposit and wager for the random giveaway. As usually this race events is always the toughest one to win becuase you need to have money and play a lot of high stakes games. Unless you are super lucky. Those xp would probably count if you do bonus buys as well...
  10. ProBlackbird

    $10,000 July Leaderboard

    Is there any list for 20 people random giveaway? This image is not even visible .
  11. ProBlackbird

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Money Plane (Relax Gaming)

    Well broken game I totally missed it thought sad :(
  12. ProBlackbird

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    DEMO 224x This slot is just like Vampir I love it xD
Back
Top