Search results

  1. D

    [GAME PROMO] Florageddon! (Yggdrasil)

    Leovegas 219x  Very nice game, i like the 3 hit bonus feature!
  2. D

    [GAME PROMO] Devil's Trap (Stakelogic)

    40x on leovegas.  Cool game, nice theme.
  3. D

    [GAME PROMO] Super Fruit Smash (Slotmill)

    48x on leovegas. Very fun and smooth game, I like it just as I liked the first verison of fruit smash.
  4. D

    [GAME PROMO] CherryPop Deluxe (AvatarUX)

    Leovegas 38x. I Like the pacing of the game, not sure I love the coloring though.
  5. D

    [GAME PROMO] Deadly 5 (Push Gaming)

    Game with cool art, first impression is hit big or bust, got a decent first bonus hit. 142x on Leovegas  
  6. D

    [GAME PROMO] Dead Riders Trail (Relax Gaming)

    Good but very volatile game, 45x on leovegas.
  7. D

    [GAME PROMO] Money Jar (Slotmill)

    Fun game, seems quite volatile. 75x on leo
  8. D

    [GAME PROMO] Mad Cars (Push Gaming)

    second comment (same text) after playing on Leo. Kimmebro will take this one, cool game, new concept. 147x hit.
  9. D

    [GAME PROMO] Play Stakelogic Games & Win Prizes - €11,000 in prizes!

    3643x ! on leovegas :D  "one time" happened!! 
  10. D

    [MEGA COMPETITION] Beast Mode (Relax & CasinoGrounds)

    Great volatile game! Platincasino/ 0.2€ bet / 37x bet
Back
Top