Search results

  1. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Anvil & Ore (Alchemy Gaming)

    160x on Leovegas Quite a nice game and I like the progress with the upsizer but as stated the (Free..) Upsizer max feature is annyoing since you need to play for hours to get it. Anyway nice theme and echo rolls are exiting. 6/10
  2. D

    [MEGA FLASH PROMO] Rise Of Atlantis II (Blueprint)

    123x on Leovegas It is a classic reskin but well done!  The bonus is quite exciting when you have big multipliers, I enjoy that you can buy different versions of the bonus also. 8/10
  3. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Notre-Dame Tales (Yggdrasil)

    66x on Leovegas Nice theme and clean animations, i like it so far! 8/10
  4. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Cat Clans 2: Mad Cats (Snowborn Games)

    159x on leovegas Nice themed game, Simple but fun :)
  5. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Fire Gnomes BIG Buildup (Crazy Tooth Studio)

    20x ish on leovegas Pretty cool game, the bonus is really fun. Got the bonus on first spin lol but only 10 x
  6. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Starfire Fortunes TopHit (Yggdrasil)

    97x on leovegas. I really like the bonus buy, with the wilds and increasing multipliers system. Very satisfying to follow . 9/10
  7. D

    [FLASH PROMO] POPtastic - AvatarUX

    15 x on Leovegas. This was a new game for me, I like the the other pop games more but fun to try something new. 5/10
  8. D

    [GAME PROMO] Cash Defense (Print Studios)

    68x on Leovegas Quite fun theme with the tower defense, fun to follow, I will look forward to check this game out again soon and hopefully find some more luck. 8/10
  9. D

    [GAME PROMO + LIVESTREAM SPECIAL] E-Force (Yggdrasil)

    39x on leovegas. Decent game and nice bonus options, i like that wild gives spins
  10. D

    [GAME PROMO] Giga Jar (Push Gaming)

    31x on Leovegas. Very fun game, i got a nice coin hit from snowball. nice theme and feautures 8/10 :)
  11. D

    [GAME PROMO + MERCH] Book Of Power (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    83x on Leovegas. Very fun game to bonus, i feel like it is spot on with retriggers, upgrades , locked reels and so on :)  9/10
  12. D

    [GAME PROMO] Gold Mine Stacks 2 (Nailed It! Games)

    425x on Leovegas! Really nice bonus, quite fun with level upgrades and possible max win at level 16  :)  8/10
  13. D

    [GAME PROMO] Chilli Bandits (Slotmill)

    59x on leovegas This one was tough on me, it was my best bonus out of 5 bonus buys. I like the concept of different color chilis with effects though. 4/10
  14. D

    [GAME PROMO] Generous Jack (Push Gaming)

    81x on leovegas Not my type of game since it it too many dead spins but I like that there are many levels/floors to play at :)  4/10!
  15. D

    [GAME PROMO] Tiger's Ice (Alchemy Studios)

    220x on LeoVegas I lost quite a bit before this win buying bonuses but the ecco rolls are amazingly exiting. Seems super volatile though, or maybe i was just extremely unlucky getting a few 10x bonuses in a row...!  Cool theme, simple to understand and decent game 6/10
  16. D

    [GAME PROMO] Net Gains (Relax + CasinoGrounds) + EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!

    79x on Leovegas I absolutely love this game! every hit is exciting, the cascades are awesome and all bonuses are fun, my favorite is the green one! 
  17. D

    [GAME PROMO] Phat Cats (Kalamba Games)

    105x on Leovegas I like the coloring and the bonus, pretty volatile but thats how i like it, it was not very clear though what the special symbols do without reading the infographic. 6/10
  18. D

    [GAME PROMO] Retro Tapes (Push Gaming)

    67x on Leovegas,
  19. D

    [GAME PROMO] 9k Kong in Vegas (4 The Player)

    40x win on LeoVegas Pretty nice game, I like the vegas themed art and the repeat win feauture :)
  20. D

    [GAME PROMO] Superstars (NetEnt)

    183x on leovegas. decent bonus buy :)
Back
Top