Search results

  1. D

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Pine Of Plinko 2 (Print Studios)

    96x on Expekt Game is crisp and has a nice flow, good coloring and nice theme. Plinko bonus is fun and satisfying to follow. 9/10
  2. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Crazy Pachinko (Evolution Gaming)

    55x on Expekt I like pachinko as a mini game but not a fan of it being the main feature. The top ups feel incremental and sometimes you get nothing. not for me 3/10
  3. D

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Sanctuary/Lil Devil/Outlaw/Wild Flower (Big Time Gaming)

    59 x on Expekt I prefer to watch hampe play this than myself bc it is sooo volatile... but the bonus is exiting when you get a few wild, cool theme aswell 5/10
  4. D

    [GAME PROMO] Napoleon 2 (Blueprint/Lucksome)

    33x on Leovegas Not my cup of tea, sometimes I like these old school slots but most often no. The art is nice though and the stacking effect is cool but overall the game feels clunky. 3/10
  5. D

    [MEGA GAME PROMO + MERCHANDISE] Boss Bear (Push Gaming)

    406x on leovegas Really nice slot and bonus feauture, similar to big bamboo that is a favorite and the animations feel really crisp. Decent art and mechanics but the animations was the thing that impressed the most 9/10
  6. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Candy Paradise (Just For The Win)

    23x on Leovegas I like the flow of the game and the animations and sound effects are satisfying :)  however the music is annoying so I played on mute... also I'm not a fan of bonuses giving progress onto the next bonus grind, psycologically you can get trapped playing endlessly. overall 5/10
  7. D

    [GAME PROMO] Red Door Roulette (Evolution)

    40x on Leovegas I don't usually play table games but evolution is great, very fun spin on roulette with the prize wheel, Would be fun if there was more features tho, perhaps like crazy time where a few different numbers get one of four features. Overall 6/10
  8. D

    [HALLOWEEN FRENZY] 🎃 By NetEnt & Red Tiger 🎃

    56x on Leovegas (dont eat the candy) Decent game. Quite simple but I like the theme and especially the spiderweb effect and the symbol stacking 7/10
  9. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Vampire Riches (Yggdrasil)

    141 x on leovegas I like this game. Not the biggest fan of vampires but I mean halloween is comin up and that is hype :D  Anyway doublemax game and decent reskin, so satisfying seeing the multiplier go up... 7/10
  10. D

    [GAME PROMO] Fish 'n' Nudge (Push Gaming)

    39x on Leovegas Decent game, i never played one quite like this, unique and cool. However feels like the bonus dead spins a bit much. 6/10
  11. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Wheel Of Wonders (Push Gaming)

    22x on leovegas Gotta agree with some of the previous posts that base game hits feel small and uninmportant, however i like the design of the premium symbols and overall flow of the game. 4/10
  12. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Rising Rewards (Triple Edge Studios)

    62 x on Leovegas I quite like grind games so this was somewhat enjoyable, it is quite simplistic though and i had a 3x bonus lol, decent game anyway 6/10
  13. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Eggs Bonanza (Snowborn Games)

    35x on Leovegas I do like the bonusbuy, its nice with proggression of different mechanics like expander and doubler. Quite simple game but a chill time. 6/10
  14. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Multifly! (Yggdrasil)

    52x on Leovegas Really like this game, kinda like one of my favorites raptor but i feel like this runs more smooth. I like the colorful theme and wild multiplier system. 9/10
  15. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Unusual Suspects (Northern Lights)

    94x on Leovegas Quite fun game, I really like the unique bonus wild feature. Nice theme also, thanks for getting this game to my attention :)   7/10
  16. D

    [FLASH PROMO] MexoMax! (Yggdrasil)

    30x on Leovegas Overall I really like this game, cool theme and symbols, the multipliers make the game so much fun and exciting. 8/10
  17. D

    [GAME PROMO] Goat Getter (Push Gaming)

    90x on Leovegas Not my cup of tea, okay base game feature but the bonus is many small wins and you just end up hoping for retriggers. Unfortunately no GOAT 3/10
  18. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Asgardian Fire (Neon Valley Studios)

    104x on Leovegas One of the few games i like the music and sound effects on. Really cool theme but the slot is quite basic and boring imo. 7/10
  19. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Tiki Tiki Boom (Northern Lights)

    195x on Leovegas I have a sweet spot for tiki games to the theme is spot on for me :) The bonus is nice and even though it is just a multiplier coin game, the special effect drops are cool 9/10
  20. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Enchanted Waters

    27x on Leovegas This was my first spin :D I really like the bright colors and the scatter function is well done. 8/10
Back
Top