Search results

  1. D

    [GAME PROMO] Tikaani Gold & Book Of Buffalo (Indigo Magic)

    240x on DEMO Nice colorful them. Decent music. Played some spins on base game and nothing much happened so I tried the bonus buy which I liked, nice sticky wilds and I can see it going of with some juicy multis! Weird smiley win screen though, I dont get that at all... easy to remove i guess (...
  2. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Play Your Favorite Pragmatic Play Game!

    137x on leovegas game: Timber stacks replay: unavailable because technical issue on Leovegas feedback:  This game is growing on me, the sound and music is nice and the stacks are cool when it goes bonkers, I would like some predictability though which reel is going to stack and so on so that...
  3. D

    [GAME PROMO] Retro Sweets (Push Gaming)

    77x on leovegas Not sure how I feel about this one, I like retro tapes and this is very similiar so decent I guess but not too much new here... It looks great and plays smoothly but feels too much of a copy of retro tapes. I like the background details from other push games . 3/10 overall for...
  4. D

    [GAME PROMO] Retro Sweets (Push Gaming)

    77x on leovegas Not sure how I feel about this one, I like retro tapes and this is very similiar so decent I guess but not too much new here... It looks great and plays smoothly but feels too much of a copy of retro tapes. I like the background details from other push games . 3/10 overall for...
  5. D

    [GAME PROMO] Games Global Collection

    49x on leovegas on white wolf moon. Many things going on in this game and its nice variety, the art is simple but I like the coloring. The bonus is nice where you collect different stamps outside of normal coins for lives and features. overall 6/10
  6. D

    [GAME PROMO] Jammin To The Retro Vibes! (Push Gaming) + No-Deposit FS!

    45x on leovegas I always liked jammin jars but it is so crazy volatile that i rarely play it.  the theme is crisp and i love the bright colors. once you get a cluster of jars it is just mouth watering, the random feauture is also a nice addition to the base game. 8/10
  7. D

    [GAME PROMO] Fireworks (Big Time Gaming)

    171 x on leovegas I like this game it really is firewworks!  Standard megaways concept but really nice addition with the wild features flying like all over, with good variety. Nice adrenaline rush. Some crisp art also makes the game a 9/10 for me  :)
  8. D

    [GAME PROMO] Fireworks (Big Time Gaming)

    456x DEMO I like this game it really is firewworks!  Standard megaways concept but really nice addition with the wild features flying like all over, with good variety. Nice adrenaline rush. Some crisp art also makes the game a 9/10 for me :)
  9. D

    [GAME PROMO] Samurai's Katana (Push Gaming)

    113x on Leovegas A new falling wild stack that I am not too crazy about. The theme is not inspiring or special and just weird, cyperpunk samurai? The base game is very boring and the bonus is simply wild stacks without any special features except a random multiplier which just adds volatility...
  10. D

    [GAMES PROMO] Games Global Collection!

    30x on leovegas Fire Gnomes is quite fun. It has a fun theme and nice build up with wilds and coins on the sides, the bonuses i got felt quite underwhelming but maybe i just got unlucky. Overall decent game 6/10 
  11. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Firewins Factory (Relax Gaming)

    146x on Leovegas One of the worst releases from relax, the coloring is nice I guess but very boring theme. The worst part is the wild function, not intuitive, I did not understand at all and when you have to go to the info and read to understand the game it is too complex in my opinion... 2/10
  12. D

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm 2 (Push Gaming)

    201x on leovegas grinded it up to superbonus which was fun even though the result was somewhat underwhelming. Anyway crazy crisp graphics, not too different gameplay wise but since I enjoy the original that is a good thing. The reel multiplier addition in the bonus is a nice addition and the...
  13. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Play your favorite Pragmatic Play game

    47x on leovegas Monster Superlanche Very fun game, cool bonus and exiting when you get near the top for the multipliers. I also like that free spins symbol counts a hit :)  9/10
  14. D

    [FLASH PROMO] Big Bite (Push Gaming)

    95x on Leovegas Basegame is somewhat boring and has annoingly many teases, however the bonus is fun. Theme is unique and quite nice. The bonus is nice with multiplier building and getting extra spins for each level, i got one of 10x multi and was getting some pulse :D  too bad it didnt hit. 
  15. D

    [GAME PROMO] Valentines Promo by Games Global

    319x on Jalla casino Feedback on sugar craze bonanza: quite fun game for a period of time until it gets somewhat repetitive. Theme is nothing special but it has a cool extra feature trigger with wild reels and a lot of potential. Also the bonus is quite nice as you build up multiplier fast when...
  16. D

    [GAME PROMO] Brew Brothers (Slotmill)

    55x on Leovegas Nice simple game with fun farming theme, super crisp coloring and decent bonusgame with some wild build up suspense. They did good on this one, nothing very special but simple and good enough 8/10
  17. D

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Party! (Evolution)

    51x on leovegas Pirates plenty megaways Decent game, basic megaways but the pirate theme is awesome. quite a lot of potential once you unlock wild reel. overrall 6/10
  18. D

    [GAME PROMO] New (+ legacy) Game Releases by Games Global

    68x on Leovegas Gold blitz exteme has a nice flashy layout and I like that you can choose from different bonuses, too intense with sound imo though 6/10
  19. D

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries

    53x on expekt Decent game with a bonus that is exiting if you get many locked symbols, seems quite har to hit anything big though from the bonuses i had,. Not a very exiting theme though so i gotta give it 5/10 Screenshot from playzee deposit for iphone raffle attached also.
  20. D

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Bonanza Falls (Big Time Gaming)

    36x on Expekt I really like the bonus feature, its exiting with coin drop and brings me back to my younger self trying to outplay the coin drop machines... :D  I really like this bonanza concept and it brings new flavour 8/10
Back
Top