Search results

  1. Tjene

    [Giveaway+COMP] Buster Hammer Carnival

    just to join the draw :P
  2. Tjene

    [GIVEAWAY] BTG's Who wants to be a Millionaire slot / UPDATE!

    I know there isn't a 'meme competition' but had to be done. :tf:
  3. Tjene

    [Competition] Hallowmeme - Create and Vote your favourite Halloween Meme!

    Tried making it with Kims and Reggies faces but it wasn't funny imo, so went with the original with text instead :P
  4. Tjene

    [Competition] ELK + Joker Gems launch

    I'm embarrassed to admit how long this actually took to make, paint is a bitch to learn. I hope you've seen this meme before otherwise just google distracted boyfriend meme to understand the concept ?
  5. Tjene

    [Giveaway] Jammin' Jars from Push Gaming

    biggest so far, maybe 10 bonuses into the game... Haven't seen the real potential yet :/
  6. Tjene

    [COMPETITION] - BerryBurst Max

    a little meme 
  7. Tjene

    Dragons Fire - COMPETITION

    Can't seem to get a good win, so i guess I'll try for the 50€ draw
  8. Tjene

    (Cash Prizes) Post your screenshot from the slot Turn it UP! before July 22nd

    first ever 'big' win for me on this slot :P
  9. Tjene

    White rabbit bonus with 0.40€ stake

    believe me or not the slot died the last 5 spins not giving me a single slowspin, but I cant complain :) 3333x
  10. Tjene

    BONANZA MEME COMP

    Almost missed to take a screenshot trying to punch my monitor, the reels started moving :P  
  11. Tjene

    The saddest 1000x ever

    I was playing book of dead reel race on casumo a couple of days ago, I stupidly decided to be a cheap-ass and bet only 40 cents 
  12. Tjene

    Lucky day playing gamomat slots

    Started by playing on Leo, after i withdrew 6k I played some on casumo managed to withdraw around 1.7k€
  13. Tjene

    Tournament for the losing player

    I was thinking about all the reel races/tournaments out there, and it only rewards the big winners. How about a tournament or some sort of reel race for the losing player? Some sort of reel race with 100 spins and the player who has the worst luck i.e. the lowest coin win after playing the 100...
  14. Tjene

    Happy holidays hot mode

    My second hot mode ever, my first was 300x on T2 and this one abit over 300x at 60c bet, had 5 'dead' spins winning less than 5€. Sidenote, watch balance and watch the win LUL
  15. Tjene

    560x win moon princess

    title
  16. Tjene

    Lets Go Banana Hunting! <Competition>

    Searching for the bananas I came across something very disturbing, Maja doesn't like this forum! Shame on you  :tf:
  17. Tjene

    Lets Go Banana Hunting! <Competition>

    might've already been spotted but im to lazy to look it up
Back
Top